Odisha ration card download | ration card village wise list | Odisha Ration Card Apply Online | Odisha Ration Card Registration Form | Odisha Ration Card Online Status
PDS Odisha Ration Card New List 2022 has been declared by the Food Supplies & consumers welfare department of Odisha. The Candidates who recently applied for Ration Card & want to check PDS Odisha Ration Card New List 2022 will get the complete information here. Under the Odisha New Ration Card PDF List 2022 you may easily search the name of BPL APL AAY Ration Card Holders at the official website pdsodisha.gov.in. OTPDS Ration Card List 2019 Consists each detail of Beneficiary Such as Ration Card No, Name of HOH, Father Name, Spouse Name, No of Family Members, Type (AAY/PHH) & Combination etc.
Table of Contents
Odisha BPL APL AAY Ration Card List
The Citizens of State who recently filled the Ration Card application form may check their OTPDS Ration Card Status in Ration Card New List 2022 and avail all benefits of the scheme. the beneficiary who will be included under the Scheme will get the food items (Rice, Sugar, Grains etc. ) at the subsidized rates. Now Search Name in PDS New Ration Card List Online.
About Odisha Ration Card List
|Scheme Name||Ration Card List|
|Launched By||Odisha Govt.|
|Department||Food Supplies & consumers welfare|
|Ration Card List||Available Now|
|Beneficiary||Citizen of the State|
|Category||State govt. Scheme|
Odisha Ration Card District, Village & Block Wise List
If you are searching for Odisha New Ration Card in Odia then We are providing you with the step by step process in the just below links for checking your all details under the Ration Card District, Village & Block Wise List. The selected beneficiary can avail a number of benefits under the scheme such as sugar, grains, kerosene etc at a subsidized rate.
Benefits of having Ration Card
- Ration card holders will get ration at subsidized rate from fair price shops
- Peoples who belong to Below Poverty Line will get free Kerosene oil
- Ration card can be used as Identity proof
Types of Ration card
Three type of ration card is provided by the Food Supplies & Consumers Welfare Department of Odisha:
- APL ration card
- BPL ration card
- Antyodaya ration card
- Aadhaar card
- Address proof
- Bank passbook
- Income certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Photo identification proof of all the family members.
- Ration card surrender receipt (in case of transfer)
Procedure To Apply For Odisha Ration Card
- First of all, visit the official website
- From the home page of the sire click “e-bitaran”
- Now click “ration card application form under NFSA-2013”
- Download the ration card application form and take a print out of it
- Enter all the necessary information in the form as asked with a blue/ black pen
- Attach all the mandatory documents as listed above
- Submit the form in nearest DFO office
PDS Ration Card New List (Search Name)
- First of all, visit to the official website of Food Supplies & consumers welfare department of Odisha@ pdsodisha.gov.in.
- Then Click on the “NFSA Card & Beneficiary” Option.
- When you click on the option a new window will open.
- Now Select your District, Block & FPS Name.
- Click on the “Get Report” option.
- List of All the Beneficiaries of Selected Areas will Appear in front of you.
- Now Click on the Odisha Ration Card Number to see family details.
Subsidize Rice Quantity Given To The Ration Card Holder
|BPL Families||25 KG||Family||Rs 1/kg|
|BPL Rice for APL families of 8KBK||25 KG||family||Rs 1/kg|
|AAY families||25 KG||Family||Rs 1/kg|
|Families of fishermen (RORC)||25 KG||Family||Rs 1/kg|
|PLOs families||25 KG||Family||Rs 1/kg|
|SC /ST||15 KG||Individual||Rs 1/kg|
|Differently-abled persons||10 KG||Individual||Rs 1/KG|
|Check Beneficiary List||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
|State Govt Scheme||Click Here|
|Central Govt. Scheme||Click Here|