Odisha PEETHA Yojana has announced by the Chief Minister Mr. Naveen Patnaik on 03rd December 2018. The motive of Organizing PEETHA Camps is to aware peoples about various government schemes initiative & distribution of state govt scheme benefits to the beneficiaries. Join PEETHA Camps from 15th to 20th date of each month. Odisha PEETHA Yojana Camps will beorganized by the Block Level officers at Gram Panchyat, Block & District Levels. With the objective to spread awareness among the citizen of the Odisha State government are strictly ordered all the block level officers to implement Odisha PEETHA Yojana in a particular manner.
PEETHA Camps Dates
These PEETHA Scheme Camps will be organized from January 2019 to every month. Government of state is delivering the information and benefits of various government schemes under these PEETHA Camps. On upcoming month of February 2019 from 15th feb to 20th feb these camps will setup at Gram Panchyat, Block & District Levels by Block Level Observers. Odisha PEETHA Yojana are distributing the benefits of AMA LED, Mision Shakti, social security assistance like Madhu Babu Pension Yojana and Artist pension, Nirman Yojana, Ration Card Distribution and other.
Key Factor of PEETHA Yojana
- PEETHA camps will aware the citizen about various state govt. Scheme.
- Yojana will distribute the benefits of the scheme to the beneficiary under the camps.
- Block level officers will manage the camps.
- Voluntary Social workers will assist in its implementation.
Scheme Benefits in PEETHA Yojana Camp
- Initiative of Ama Ghare LED Scheme
- Distribution of Ration Card
- Sunetra Free Eye Care Check Up under Peehta Camps.
- Mision Shakti Initiative
- Madhu Babu Pension Yojana
- Awareness about KALIA Scheme.
- Nirman yojana initiative.
Initiative of Odisha PEETHA Yojana
- Best Panchayat of the district also be awarded.
- Camps will be organized every month 15th-20th of the week.
- Best Panchayat at Block and district level will be selected for special funds.
- Camps leaflets, posters and banners will be distributed.
- Best Panchayat in each Block will be awarded with Rs 5 lakh.
- Promote the recently govern Government scheme.
- Check Kalia Yojana List
Join Odisha PEETHA Camps
You should also join the Odisha PEETHA Camps Because Odisha Government are regulating the PEETHA Yojana successfully you may see the various images of PEETHA camps in below section.
Objective of Odisha PEETHA Yojana
The PEETHA Yojana is providing the transparency and awareness among the citizens & Government of the state. At these PEETHA Camps government of the state setup the camps and provides the information to the local area peoples about current state government scheme and as well as the provide the way how you can avail the benefits of the scheme.