Odisha KALIA Yojana Objection Form is now available on the official website. Under the Facility, any beneficiary may withdraw their name and in place of himself/herself, he can include any other family member as a beneficiary of the scheme. The Beneficiary of KALIA Yojana who wants to Change Beneficiary due to any reason has to Apply Online for Exclusion. The State Government has mentioned a number of reasons in the Odisha KALIA Yojana Objection Form for exchanging the scheme beneficiary. Now farmers can apply for the exclusion of names from Kalia Scheme 2022. The Complete details of KALIA Yojana Exclusion Process are available in just the below section.
Table of Contents
Odisha Kalia Yojana Application Form
The KALIA scheme has been started by the Odisha government for all the citizens of the state. Through this scheme, an amount of up to 5000 thousand rupees will be provided to each farmer of the state as an incentive. The farmers of the state who do not have their own land, then those farmers will also be provided the benefit of this scheme. Through this scheme, a sense of belonging will be provided to the citizens of Odisha and they will be helped to carry out their activities without any worries.
Reason Listed In KALIA Yojana Objection Form
There are Following Reasons are available in Kalia Yojana Exclusion Form to exchange family beneficiary member-
- First-Beneficiary belongs to an urban local body
- Second-Beneficiary has expired
- Third-Beneficiary the large medium/farmer
- Fourth– Beneficiary is a minor
- Fifth-Beneficiary not interested that is voluntary exclusion
- Sixth- Beneficiary family member is a government employee
- Seventh– Beneficiary or his family member is a pension holder
- Eighth-beneficiary or his her family member is an income/professional taxpayer
- Ninth-Beneficiary owns land less than 2 hectare
- Tenth-beneficiary owns no land
- Eleventh-farmer and present holder of the constitutional post
- Twelve- Lawyer/engineer/architecture/chartered accountant/doctor/police/teacher registered with professional bodies
- Thirteen-Multiple members of the same eligible family
- Any other reason for exclusion
Document Required to Fill KALIA Yojana Online Application Form
- Aadhaar Card
- Address Proof
- Bank Account Details
- Residential Address Details
- Mobile Number
- Type of Farmer (Small, Medium, etc )
Eligibility to Fill KALIA Yojana Online Application Form
- All the small, Marginal & landless agricultural laborers of Odisha state will be considered as a Beneficiary. The selections of these beneficiaries are going on the phase-wise manner.
- You should be the native of the state.
- The minimum age is required 18 years
How To Online Apply for Exclusion Name From KALIA Yojana
- The Candidates who wish to exchange KALIA Scheme beneficiary, Firstly Visit at the Official Website.
- The Farmers who wish to change KALIA Scheme, firstly have to visit the official Website.
- Now at the home page of Odisha KALIA Yojana you will find “Apply Online for Inclusion” Option.
- Click on this option and open a new window with KALIA Yojana Online Objection Form Like this.
- In the First step, you have to Fill Farmer KALIA ID Number and then click on the “Show” Button.
- After that KALIA Online Objection Form will appear as shown in the below form.
- Specify The Reason of exchanging Beneficiary.
- In the Next Step fill all the details of New Applicants.
- Now In the Odisha KALIA Yojana Online Objection Registration Form, you have to fill all the required details of a new applicant such as Farmer Name, Father Name, Bank Account Details, and Residential Details, etc.
- Now Upload the Required Document in PDF Form
- After filling all the details in the last of Application Form you will get the “Submit” option.
- Click on the Submit option to complete the registration process.
Step to Check KALIA ID Number
- The Farmers who want to Check KALIA ID Number, First of all, they have to visit at the official email@example.com
- After that, the homepage of the website of you will get the “Beneficiary List” Option.
- Click on this option and open a new computer window.
- Now in the Beneficiary List option select your District and Block name and click on the View Button.
- In the next step, you will get two types of the list first for Small and Marginal farmers and second for Landless agricultural laborers. Now in this list choose your type and click on the PDF icon to Download list
- Once Beneficiary will install in your mobile or computer open this list like this.
- Now in the first column of the list you will find KALIA Yojana Beneficiary ID number.
Complete Your e-KYC Under KALIA Yojana
- For more details, visit the official website at http://kalia.co.in/index.html
- In case of any query, contact the toll-free number at 1800-345-6770