Hello readers, welcome to our web portal, today we have information for you related to the Odisha state e-certificates. Now the Government of Odisha is going to provide e-certificates like caste certificate, income certificate and residence certificate. Now the people need not to go to the Tehsil Office or common service center to grab the certificates. Online availability of these certificates is very helpful for the citizens. Now you can apply online for the certificates from anywhere and there is no application fee to avail these certificates. Here in this article today we are going to provide the information related to the Odisha e-certificate, its application procedure and other relevant information.
Odisha e-Certificate Online
Odisha e-certificate project is one of the 5T model launched by the Chief Minister Mr. Naveen Patnaik on 28th December 2019. This project is governed by the revenue and disaster management department. As per the officials of the department, this move of the Odisha government will beneficial for around 5 million applicants each year. Now applicants can visit the e-district portal of Odisha and can apply for the various e-certificates. Once the application of the applicant is approved, he/ she can download the e- certificate from the portal or from their mailbox.
Benefits of E-Certificate Odisha
Concern to this revenue department also take initiative and asked various educational institutes and recruitment agencies to accept self-declaration of caste certificate and resident certificate of the applicant. Not only that the Chief Minister also announced that from now onwards to issue licenses to storage agents, but grant or renewal of excise license and quarry lease department will also ask for the documents like bank guarantee and IT returns instead of solvency certificate.
e- certificate Highlights
|Article about||Odisha E-certificate|
|Application mode||Online mode|
|Beneficial for||People of the state|
List of E- certificates
- Income certificate
- Resident certificate
- Guardianship certificate
- Schedule caste certificate
- Schedule tribe certificate
Benefits of Odisha e- certificate
- This will save the time of the applicants
- This will be a hassle-free process of getting a certificate
- Applicants need not to pay any application fee
Procedure to Apply for the Odisha e- certificate:
- Open the official website to apply for the e-certificate “edistrictodisha.gov.in”
- Now you need to choose for which e-certificate you want to apply for
- Click on it and you need to log in with the site
- If you are not registered click “don’t have an account? Register here” link
- Enter the asked details in the registration form such as name, email, contact number etc. and click validate option and then log in to the site
- Enter your mobile number/ email ID and Password/ OTP and then click login
- The application form will appear on the screen
- Now you need to enter all the asked information in the application form
- Upload the necessary documents, review the application and submit the it
- Official website
- Online Registration Link
- Resident certificate Login
- Login for income certificate
- Login for Guardianship certificate
- Schedule caste certificate Login
- Login for Schedule tribe certificate
In case of any query related to the e-certificates you may contact at email firstname.lastname@example.org and Toll-Free No. 1800-121-8242.
Note: For more updates about the E- certificate in a future stay in contact with our website.