Bhulekh Odisha is a land record web portal that provides the details of the entire state’s 30 districts’ land records data. On the official web portal @ bhulekh.ori.nic.in you may easily check Odisha Bhulekh Khatiyan, Plot & Tenant Wise details. The government of the state with the help of the National Informatics Center has developed this computerized Odisha Bhulekh Land Record facility. Now any citizen of the state easily checks the agricultural & residential land record easily by following a simple procedure. These lands records are provided only for Verification Purposes. Bhulekh Odisha Online service is available 24 hours you may easily get the Digital land record any time anywhere as per your need.
Odisha Land Record 2020
Now the citizens of Odisha state may easily check their land record Khatiyan, Plot & Tenant Wise from anywhere of the world because the government has served all 30 districts,317 Tehsil & 2064 RICS area detail computerized. You have to simply choose some required options at Land Record official website & all data will appear in front of you. If you want to check Land Record Khatiyan, Plot & Tenant Wise agricultural & residential land record then be staying with us till the end of the post.
Highlights Of Odisha Bhulekh
|Scheme Name||Odisha Bhulekh Land Record|
|Launched by||State government|
|Department||Revenue Department of Odisha|
|Developed by||National Informatics Center|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of the state|
|Objective||To provide a computerized land record|
|Category||State government scheme|
Silent Features of Odisha Bhulekh
- The website serves all state’s rural and urban land records computerized.
- Under the Land Record Bhulekh System, approximate 50000 villages have covered.
- The Odisha Land record service is time reducing service.
- You may easily check all land record details Khatiyan, Plot & Tenant Wise
|No. of Districts||30|
|No. of Tehsil||317|
|No. of RI circles||2410|
|Total No. of villages||51701|
|No. of Khatiyans||16316250|
|No. of Plots||56173793|
|No. of Tenants||34452809|
|Government fees and User costs||Rs.30/-|
|Service Charges of the kiosk Operator||Rs.8/-|
|Certificate Output Charges||Rs.10/-|
Search Odisha Land Record At bhulekh.ori.nic.in
If you are the native of Odisha State then you will easily check all the detail related to your land at the official website of Odisha Bhulekh. To Khatiyan, Plot & Tenant Wise you have to submit such basic details such as district name, Tehsil Name, Khatiyan, Plot & Tenant Number etc. & After successful submission of these details your land record will open.
Benefits Of Odisha Bhulekh
- The service is less time consuming
- It is providing transparency among government and peoples.
- Easy to access from anywhere at any time.
- Free of cost
- Serves accurate land records.
- Aadhaar Card
- Encumbrance certificate
- Income certificate
- Land Tax
- Proof of ownership of property
- Ration Card
- Voter ID
Importance of land records keeping
- Verification of ownership of land is possible with the help of land records.
- You can open a bank account for the purpose of the loan with the help of land records
- To sale or division of land, you need Land records
- Land records are required for maintaining personal records of the property.
- In case of Civil litigation or for any other legal purpose, Land records can be used as evidence or proof
How To Check Bhulekh Odisha Land Record
- If you want to check online Odisha Bhulekh Land Record then first of all visit to the official website
- In the below section we will provide you all important and direct links.
- After visiting the official website provides all the required details such as your district name, tehsil name, village name, Ri Circle and Khatiyan, Plot, Tenant.
- After providing all details you may check Land Record RoR Front & Back page details.
How to apply for Record of Rights
To apply for Record of Rights you have to go to the District Revenue Office or CSC centre. This service is not available to apply by you. To apply from District Revenue Office you have to follow few steps as mentioned below:
- Visit the district revenue officer’s office
- Fill the application form
- Attach the required documents with the form
- Submit the form
- Get acknowledgement receipt with a unique application number
Procedure to check Record of Rights online
- To check ROR you have to visit the official website
- Go to the “Select Location for ROR” section
- Choose your district, tehsil, village and RI Circle
- Choose “Khatiyan”, “Plot” or “tenant”
- Click on “ROR front page” or “ROR Back page” option
- ROR will display on the screen
- If you desire to take a print out, Click “print” option
Procedure to check Odisha BhuNaksha/ Map
- To check the map you need to open the official website
- Click on “Map View” option available in the menu bar
- Choose your district name
- Click submit option
- Choose district, Tehsil, RI no., Village and Sheet No.
- Map will display on the screen