KALIA Yojana Third Phase Application Form will provide the Last chance to avail the benefits of rushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation (KALIA) Scheme. Apply online KALIA Scheme Final Phase in the month of March 2019. The government of Odisha is inviting the KALIA Yojana application form Phase wise. The government divides the application form in Phase I, Phase II & Phase III. The procedure of filling Phase 1 & Phase 2 will take place between the month of January to February and KALIA Yojana Third Phase Application Form will begin in the month of March.
Table of Contents
Apply Online KALIA Final Phase
Now remain beneficiary of the state may apply online for KALIA Yojana in KALIA Final Phase because it’s the last chance for Small, marginal farmers and also landless agricultural laborers of the state. After successfully registered under the Scheme government will announce your name in KALIA Yojana Third list in the month of March 2019. Under Phase, I, Phase II & Phase III total 72 Lakh will cover under KALIA Scheme. In KALIA Yojana First Phase 12 lakh farmers have covered and they got financial aids in the beneficiary’s account Through Direct Transfer Method.
Kaliya Yojana 2023 features
- Many benefits were provided to the farmers of Odisha such as
- Rupees 5000 will be given as an incentive to the farmers
- A total of race 25000 were pair to the beneficiaries
- The landless farmers obtained Rs. 12500 annually
- The money was directly transferred to the bank accounts of the beneficiaries
- All the beneficiaries will also get an accidentally coverage of 2 lakhs at a premium of RS 12
Kaliya Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant must be an state resident on a permanent basis
- Applicant must fall into the small or mariginal category
- Farmer is not eligible if they are employed by the state government the federal government or any PSU department
- Di Kalia Yojana cannot be applied for by farmers who fall under the tax payment structure
- An active bank account is required for the applicant
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- Residential address detail
- Bank account detail
- Mobile number
How To Apply KALIA Yojana Third Phase Application Form
Check KALIA Application from Step By Step Process-
- If you want to apply KALIA Yojana Third Phase then first of all download the KALIA Yojana Third Phase Red/Green Pdf of Application Form
- Take the print out off application from.
- Fill the KALIA Yojana Third Phase Application Form.
- Attached the entire required document.
- Drop down your filled application form in Red/ Green Boxes which is available at Gram Panchayat level.
Procedure to Check Kalia Yojana Application Status
- To check the application status unit to open the website of Kalia Yojana
- From the homepage of the website you have to search the online Grievance application form option
- Click on the option and further you have to click the track your application option available on the opened page from the top right corner
- Enter the token number and click the show option to check the application status
Kaliya Yojana Procedure to Login on the Portal
- Firstly you have to go to the official website to Kalia Yojana
- The homepage will open of the website
- Home page will open in front of you
- On the homepage you need to click the Login
- Now you have to click on the login link according to your category
- After that you have to enter a username, password and captcha code
- Now you need to click on submit
Procedure to check grievance status
- Firstly you have to go the official website of Kalia Yojana
- The homepage will open in front of you
- On the homepage you need to click on the online Grievance and application form
- Now a new way page will be displayed before you wear you have to click on track your application
- Now you have to enter your Aadhaar number for token number
- After that you should click on show
- Grievance status will be on your computer screen
KALIA Yojana Final Third Phase selection process
- The selection process under the Odisha KALIA Scheme will be done by Gram Panchayat Nodal Officer.
- First of all, beneficiary will fill Red/ Green application form and then dropdown their application from in Red & Green Boxes available at Gram Panchayat Level.
- Gram Panchayat Nodal Officer will take out all application form from Red/ Green Boxes and he will give them a unique continuous serial number.
- Now Primary Agriculture Cooperative Societies (PACS) & Gram Panchayat Nodal Officer (GPNO) will verify the application form and approved all documents.
- After verification of the KALIA Yojana Third Government will release the KALIA Yojana Third Beneficiary List at the official website.
KALIA Yojana Phase Wise Details
|Know About KALIA Scheme||Click Here|
|Know more about First Phase Financial Aid||Click Here|
|Check more Second Phase application form||Click Here|
|KALIA Yojana Third Phase List||Click Here|
|Check Second Phase list||Click Here|
|Red green application form||Click Here|
KALIA Yojana Third Phase Important Download
|Green form||Click Here|
|Red form||Click Here|
|Application forwarding process||Click Here|
|KALIA Phase Wise working process||Click Here|
|Check beneficiary list||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
|State govt. Scheme||Click Here|
|Central govt. Scheme||Click Here|