KALIA Yojana Third Phase Application Form will provide the Last chance to avail the benefits of rushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation (KALIA) Scheme. Apply online KALIA Scheme Final Phase in month of March 2019. The government of Odisha is inviting the KALIA Yojana application form Phase wise. Government divides the application form in Phase I, Phase II & Phase III. The procedure of filling Phase 1 & Phase 2 will took place between the month of January to February and KALIA Yojana Third Phase Application Form will begin in the month of March.
Apply Online KALIA
Now remain beneficiary of the state may apply online for KALIA Yojana in KALIA Final Phase because it’s a last chance for Small, marginal farmers and also landless agricultural laborers of the state. After successfully registered under the Scheme government will announce your name in KALIA Yojana Third list in the month of March 2019. Under Phase I, Phase II & Phase III total 72 Lakh will cover under KALIA Scheme. In KALIA Yojana First Phase 12 lakh farmers has covered and they got financial aids in beneficiary’s account Through Direct Transfer Method.
How To Apply KALIA Yojana Third Phase Application Form
Check KALIA Application from Step By Step Process-
- If you want to apply KALIA Yojana Third Phase then first of all download the KALIA
Yojana Third Phase Red/Green Pdf of Application
- Take the print out off application from.
- Fill the KALIA
Yojana Third Phase Application Form.
- Attached the entire required document.
- Drop down
your filled application form in Red/ Green Boxes which is available at Gram Panchayat
KALIA Yojana Final Third
Phase selection process
- The selection process under the Odisha KALIA Scheme will be done by Gram Panchayat Nodal Officer.
- First of all beneficiary will fill Red/ Green application form and then dropdown their application from in Red & Green Boxes available at Gram Panchayat Level.
- Gram Panchayat Nodal Officer will take out all application form from Red/ Green Boxes and he will give them a unique continuous serial number.
- Now Primary Agriculture Cooperative Societies (PACS) & Gram Panchayat Nodal Officer (GPNO) will verify the application form and approved all documents.
- After verification of KALIA Yojana Third Phase Application Form Government will release the KALIA Yojana Third Beneficiary List at official website.
KALIA Yojana Phase
KALIA Yojana Third Phase Important Download