KALIA Yojana Second Installment List | New Farmer Beneficiary | kalia.co.in Portal | Second Installment List Online Check
Odisha state government is going to release KALIA Yojana Second Installment in November 2019. Verification procedure of the beneficiaries which was started in the month of August 2019 is nearly completed. In this verification procedure, it has been detected that around 20000 government employees/ pensionaries and 9000 minors are taking the scheme benefits who are ineligible for the scheme. To know more about the Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation (KALIA) scheme and other details related to the scheme please read this article till the end of the page.
Odisha KALIA Yojana 2nd Installment
Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation (KALIA) scheme has been launched by the Government of Odisha for the farmers, cultivators, croppers and landless agriculture labourers. Under this scheme, the government will provide monetary benefits to the beneficiaries. Beneficiaries will get Rs.5000/- per season as financial help.Through the KALIA Yojana money helps are given to the farmers of the Odisha state and thus the scheme was a huge success for the farmers residing in the state.
KALIA Yojana Second Installment
|Name of the scheme||Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation (KALIA) scheme|
|Announced by||Government of Odisha|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers, cultivators, croppers and landless agriculture laborers|
|Second installment release||November 2019|
The second installment of the beneficiaries will be released by The Odisha government has started the process of applicant verification in the month of August 2019. And this process has almost been completed by the government. Let us tell you that in the verification of this process, it has been found that about 20000 government employees / pensioners and 9000 minors are getting the benefits of the schemes which are eligible.
Key features of The Scheme
- The beneficiaries selected under this scheme will get financial benefits of Rs.5000/- in each season. The state government will directly transfer the amount in the bank account of the beneficiaries.
- The farmers who are not able to take up cultivation due to old age, disability, disease or other reasons will get assistance for taking care of sustenance
- The scheme will also Livelihood support for landless households especially for the scheduled caste and scheduled tribe households.
- Gram panchayats will identify and select the deserving families
- Under this scheme at a cost of Rs.100 crores about 10 lakh households will be covered over two years
- Life insurance cover of Rs.2 lakh and additional personal accident cover of Rs.2 lakhs will be provided to both cultivators and landless agriculture labourers. The scheme covering about 74 lakh households.
KALIA Yojana Online Application
Procedure to check KALIA Yojana Second Installment
- Applicants have to go to the official website of the Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation, Government of Odisha which is “”
- From the home page of the website you need to click the “beneficiary list” option which is available in the menu bar
- Now a new web page appears on the screen enter the details as asked on the screen
- Select your district, Block/ULB and GP
- Click View option given in the end and list PDF will appear on the screen
- Now Click on the PDF link and enter the captcha code appears on the screen
- Click submit option and list with beneficiary’s name will appear on the desktop
- Search by your KALIA ID or Name and Father/ Husband Name
Note: contenders who desire to grab more info about the scheme or related information in future must stay connected with us.