KALIA Yojana Online Grievance Application Form| KALIA Yojana Grievance Status| KALIA Portal| Kalia.odisha.gov.in
Odisha Government has introduced KALIA Yojana Online Grievance Application Form For solving out the Problems and complaints of Small/Marginal Farmer or Landless Laborer. Any Citizen of Odisha State May fill this Application form if he/she is facing any problem in getting all the benefits of KALIA Yojana. Today under this article we are going to provide you complete details regarding KALIA Yojana Online Grievance Application Form Filing Process, Required Document List and Purpose of these Application Form So stay with us till the end of this article.
KALIA Yojana Grievance/ Complaint Form
As you know that a number of farmers have been deprived of the benefits of KALIA Yojana due to many Technical or administration issue. Now Government is providing another chance to these beneficiaries for inclusion under the scheme. After filling this Application Form you will be eligible to get benefits of the scheme and government will shortly resolve your complaint.
Key Highlights of KALIA Yojana
|Scheme Name||KALIA Yojana|
|Launched by||CM Naveen Patnaik|
|Launched Date||21st December 2018|
|Start Date to Apply||Month of January 2019|
|Last date to Apply||Active Now|
|Status of Beneficiary List||Available Now|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode availability of Green List||Online|
|Type of Scheme||State Govt. Scheme|
|Benefits||5 type of benefits|
KALIA Yojana Final List
About KALIA Yojana Benefits
- Support for cultivation- Rs. 10000 per family in Rabi & Kharib seasons covering the 30 lakh small & marginal farmer families.
- Support for livelihood– Rs. 12500 to 10 Lakh landless agriculture households for livelihoods activities.
- Financial assistance– Rs. 10000 per annum to 10 lakh vulnerable agriculture households& landless labourers.
- Life insurance cover– Life insurance of Rs. 2 lakhs and additional personal accident cover of Rs. 2 lakhs to 57 lakh households of cultivators and landless agri. laborers.
- Interest-free crop loan– All Crop loans up to Rs 50000 now at Zero interest or interest-free.
KALIA Yojana Helpline Number
Purpose of KALIA Yojana Online Grievance Application Form
The Government has Started this facility for mainly three Purpose which are as follows-
First- For Filing A Grievance
under this Section, you may file your complaint in case you are facing any Problem regarding availing the benefits of the scheme. you may also file your complaints if you are an eligible farmer but the government has counted you as an ineligible beneficiary.
Second- For Voluntary Refund
Odisha Government has transferred money of KALIA Yojana in the bank account of Beneficiaries. After transferring the Financial Allowance government has found that a number of ineligible beneficiaries also get the money. Now under this section, Odisha State government is providing a chance to refund financial allowance.
To file for a voluntary refund, applicants may return the assistance to the following Bank Account i.e. XXXX. Thereafter, voluntary refund form with the following details may be filled:-
- UTR / Acknowledgement No
- Second Name of Branch in which amount deposited
- Third IFSC Code
Third- For New Application
Any Farmer of the State who full fill the eligibility criteria may fill KALIA Yojana Online Application Form and get the benefits of KALIA. Under the section, you may easily fill Online Application form.
Required Document to Fill Online Grievance Application Form
To file a grievance/new application, the following set of documents are required:-
- Photocopy of Aadhaar Card
- Photocopy of Ration Card
- The Photocopy of Bank Passbook (1st Page and Transaction history from January 2019)
In addition to the documents mentioned above, the following documents may be submitted for each of the two categories:-
1) For a Small/Marginal Farmer
• The Photocopy of Land Record
2) For a Landless Laborer
• Photocopy of MGNREGA Card
How to Fill KALIA Yojana Online Grievance Application Form
- The Farmer who want to Fill Online Grievance Form Firstly they have to visit at the Official Website
- Now at the official website, you will get “Online Grievance Application Form” Section.
- Click on this Section and Open a new tab
- Now read all the instruction carefully and then click on the “proceed Button”.
- After that Fill your 12 Digits Aadhaar Number Carefully.
- Then click on the Show Button.
- Now enter all required details and choose your Application Type and purpose.
- After Filling all the details click on the submit button.
- After the successful submission of the application form, you will Get Token Number.
- Keep this Token Number Save for future use.
Check grievance Application Status
- To check your Grievance Status, First of all, go to the Official Website of the yojana.
- The homepage of the website will appear on the screen.
- Select the option Online Grievance Application Form from the home screen.
- Now click on the Track Application Status.
- Enter your Aadhar Card Number or Token Number.
- After this click on the Show option.
- Your application status will be on your screen.
KALIA Yojana Refund Application Form
- First of all, go to the “official website“of KALIA Yojana.
- You will get all the direct links in the below section.
- In the second step click on the option Forms.
- Now click on the Refund Application Form.
- An application form will appear on the screen.
- Download the application form and submit it to the concerned office.
Applicants can call on the Toll-Free Number 1800-572-1122 for any complaint or they can also register their complaint by giving a miss call to the telephone No. 08061174222.