KALIA Yojana Benefits is provided to those farmers who are including in the KALIA Yojana Phase wise beneficiary list. Odisha Government has launched a scheme dedicated to all the farmers of Odisha not only for their social and economical development but also for their bright and better future. Under this scheme, the CM of Odisha has recently launched the 2nd Installment on 11th September 2021 of 742.58 crore rupees only for their better and bright future. We would like to inform you that Odisha government is going to deposit this 2nd installment under the scheme through DBT Mode for stopping the corruption in the scheme and ensuring the total benefit of the beneficiary. Now, all the beneficiary farmers can easily check their payment status by visiting the official website.
Table of Contents
Odisha KALIA Yojana Financial Aid
The government of Odisha will provide financial assistance of Rs.25, 000/- per farm family over five seasons. This financial aid will be given for 5 Cultivation processes such as
- The assistance of Cultivation- Under this KALIA Yojana benefit of financial assistance Rs.25, 000/- Per family is provided by the government over five seasons (Rabi to Kharif season). The objective of giving financial assistance is for seeds, fertilizers, pesticides, and use assistance towards labor and other investments.
- Assistance for Livelihood- Financial Assistance of Rs.12,500/-will be provided to each landless Agricultural Household for Agricultural allied activities like for small goat rearing unit, mini-layer unit, duckery units, fishery kits for fisherman, mushroom cultivation and bee-keeping, etc. This will particularly benefit to SC & ST population of our State.
- Assistance for Vulnerable Agricultural Household– The financial assistance of Rs. 10,000/- per family per year will be provided by the government of Odisha to enable them to take care of their Livelihood.
KALIA Yojana Insurance
- Life insurance of Rs 2 Lakh will also provide under the KALIA Yojana Benefits. This Life insurance will be provided to all savings bank account holders of age between 18-50 years at a very nominal premium of Rs 330/-. In the total premium, amount Government will pay half share of the total premium of Rs 165/-.
- Personal accident cover of 2 lakh at a very nominal annual premium of Rs.12/- for all savings bank account holders aged between 18-50 years is also given in KALIA Yojana Insurance. In the total premium, amount Government will pay half share of the total premium of Rs 6/-.
KALIA Scheme Loan Benefit
Under the KALIA Yojana Benefits Small crops loan up to Rs 50000 will be provided to these KALIA Yojana Beneficiaries at a Zero Percent Interest rate. The objective of the Scheme is to empower the farmers.
- I will help and marginal formers two purchase inputs such as fertilizers seeds pesticides etc and use the financial support of here labourers and other Investments
- I will provide them with better life would opportunities
- It will help in improving agriculture productivity and increase the income of farmers
- Life insurance and personal accident cover provide them with the required security and will benefit them during and great 10 times
Kalia Scheme Eligibility
- following categories are eligible for the Kaliya scheme
- Lendless agriculture households are eligible to get plywood support under the Kalia scheme
- Small and marginal formers can get support from the cultivators for the cultivation category
- Cultivators or landless agriculture labourers include old age disability disease or other reasons
- The elderly disabled in etc are include under view narrable cultivators or landless agriculture Laboratories
Odisha KALIA Scholarship
Under the implementation of the KALIA Scholarship Scheme government is going to extend the annual financial assistance of those KALIA Yojana beneficiaries who belong to the underprivileged section of society. These farmers will get Rs 20000 annually whose children are studying in graduation and post-graduation programs. KALIA Chhatra Bruti Yojana is in addition to the existing scholarships being availed by students. The farmers whose annual income is 1 lakh per annum will be eligible for the KALIA Chhatra Bruti Scholarship scheme.
Kalia Yojana Refund Application Process
- You have to go to official website of kalia yojana .
- The home page will appear front of you .
- you have required to click on form .
- now you have required to click on refund application link .
- A form will appear front of you .
- Now you need to download this form and take printout of it .
- Now you have required to fill the form carefully
|KALIA Second List
|State Govt. Scheme
|Central Govt. Scheme