Today we are going to discuss about how you can track your online grievance application in respect of Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation (KALIA) Yojana. To solve the problems and complaints of the farmers, cultivators, croppers and landless agriculture labourers related to the KALIA Yojana the Government of Odisha start accepts the Grievance forms. In this article, you may know about how to know about the status of your grievance application you filled and its related details, read the next session of KALIA Yojana Application Status article.
Track KALIA Yojana Application Status
As you all know many of the farmers, cultivators, croppers and landless agriculture laborers face problems and have complaints related to underprivileged of the benefits of the KALIA Yojana due to technical or administrative issues. Now to avail the benefits and solve your problems and complaints the government is going to accept Grievance application form. With the help of this application, you can let the administration know about the issue you are facing. The procedure of Filling Grievance Application is also available on our web portal.
Highlights of Application Status
|Name of the scheme||Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation (KALIA) scheme|
|Article about||Track grievance application status|
|Announced by||Mr. Naveen Patnaik Chief Minister, Government of Odisha|
|Scheme type||State government scheme|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers, cultivators, croppers and landless agriculture laborers|
About KALIA Yojana
Mr. Naveen Patnaik Chief Minister, Government of Odisha has launched Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation (KALIA) scheme. This scheme is an initiative of the Government of Odisha to provide the monetary benefits and help the farmers, cultivators, croppers and landless agriculture laborers. The main motive behind the KALIA Yojana is to support the farmers of the state financially to enhance the growth and development of agriculture in the state.
Benefits of KALIA Yojana
- Under this scheme, the beneficiaries will get financial benefits of Rs.5000/- in each Rabi & Kharib season covering the 30 lakh small & marginal farmer families.
- The scheme benefits will directly transfer the amount in the bank account of the beneficiaries.
- Assistance for taking care of sustenance will also provide to the farmers who are not able to take up cultivation due to old age, disability, disease or other reasons
- Livelihood support for landless households especially for the scheduled caste and scheduled tribe household of Rs. 12500 will also be provided
- Life insurance cover of Rs.2 lakh and additional personal accident cover of Rs.2 lakhs will be provided to both cultivators and landless agriculture laborers.
Procedure To Track KALIA Yojana Application Status
- To Track KALIA Yojana Application Status, you need to visit the official website of the Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation.
- From the home page of the website you need to select “online Grievance Application form” option
- A new page will appear on the screen, click “track your application” option or directly click the below-given link
- Enter the token number in the given space
- Click show option and your application status will appear on the screen.
For any query about the KALIA Yojana, you can contact on the helpline number Toll-Free Number 1800-572-1122.
Note: Desired applicants to grab more info about the scheme or related information in future must stay connected with us.