KALIA Scholarship Scheme has announced by the Chief Minister Mr. Naveen Patnaik on dated 3rd February 2018 at Keonjhar. KALIA Chhatra Bruti Yojana will provide the scholarship benefits to the KALIA Beneficiary Farmer’s Children who are pursuing higher education into government professional colleges on merit basis. Around 50 Lakh farmers will cover under the Odisha KALIA Yojana. The KALIA Scholarship Scheme will bear all expenditure of high education. We are providing you the detail related to Eligibility & Registration.
Odisha KALIA Chhatra Bruti Yojana
The Odisha government is going to provide the Scholarship benefits to the KALIA Yojana beneficiary very soon. Chief Minister while addressing around 50000 farmers at Keonjhar announced the KALIA Chhatra Bruti Yojana (Scholarship Scheme). The one & only objective of implementing the scheme is to promote the better education opportunities among Small & Marginal Categories. At this time Odisha Chief Minister only introduced the KALIA Chhatra Bruti Yojana. The detailed guidelines will be announced very soon.
KALIA Chhatra Bruti Yojana Scholarship Amount
Under the implementation of KALIA Scholarship Scheme government are going to extend annual financial assistance of those KALIA Yojana beneficiary who belongs to underprivileged section of society. These farmers will get Rs 20000 annually whose children’s are studying in graduation and post-graduation programmes. KALIA Chhatra Bruti Yojana is in addition to the existing scholarships being availed by students. The farmers whose annual income is 1 lakh per annum will be eligible for the KALIA Chhatra Bruti Scholarship scheme.
About KALIA Scholarship Scheme
|Scheme Name||KALIA Chhatra Bruti Yojana|
|Launched by||CM Mr. Naveen Patnaik|
|Introduced date||4th February 2019|
|Start date of apply||Available soon|
|Beneficiary||KALIA Yojana beneficiary Children|
|Objective||To promote the better education opportunities|
|Category||State govt. Scheme|
Eligibility For Chhatra Bruti Yojana
- Your parents should come under the KALIA Yojana DBL List.
- Only for those children who are studying in Government professional colleges on merit basis.
- Underprivileged Section students.
- Annual Income Up to 1 Lakh Rupee
- Income Certificate
- Address Proof
- Aadhar Card Etc
Benefits Of KALIA Scholarship Scheme
- Scheme will serve better higher education opportunities.
- It will increase the literacy ratio in the state.
- Scheme also provides the better job option after getting higher education.
KALIA Scholarship Bruti Yojana
Under Odisha KALIA Scholarship Bruti Yojana government will serve the Scholarship benefits to the childrens whose parents has included in the KALIA Yojana beneficiary List. The Ratio of giving Scholarship, Guidelines of scholarship, key component of measuring the student’s eligibility will be soon announced by the State Government at this thers is no additional information has shared by the government.
Who Is Underprivileged Section In KALIA Chhatra Bruti Yojana ?
- HIV or AIDS-affected families
- The Farmers who suffering from non-curable diseases
- homeless families with no records of land
- women-headed families
How To Apply KALIA Chhatra Bruti Yojana (Scholarship)
- The aspirants who want to apply online for KALIA Scholarship Scheme first of all visit at the official firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We are also providing you all the direct links in just below section.
- Now Click on the “KALIA Scholarship” Section.
- After click on the section a new window will open with application form.
- Fill all the required details under the Application form.
- In the Last of the application form click on the submit form.
|Apply online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|State Govt. Scheme||Click Here|
|Central Govt. Scheme||Click Here|