KALIA Scholarship Scheme Here is the big news that the Department of Agriculture and farmer empowerment Odisha has invited the much-awaited applications for the Kalia scholarship Yojana 2022. This scheme was announced by the Chief Minister Mr. Naveen Patnaik on dated 3rd February 2018 at Keonjhar. KALIA Chhatra Bruti Yojana will provide the scholarship benefits to the KALIA Beneficiary Farmer’s Children who are pursuing higher education into government professional colleges on a merit basis. Around 50 Lakh farmers will cover under the Odisha KALIA Yojana. The KALIA Scholarship Scheme will bear all expenditures of high education. We are providing you the detail related to Eligibility & Registration.
Table of Contents
Odisha KALIA Chhatra Bruti Yojana
The Odisha government is going to provide the Scholarship benefits to the KALIA Yojana beneficiary very soon. Chief Minister while addressing around 50000 farmers at Keonjhar announced the KALIA Chhatra Bruti Yojana (Scholarship Scheme). The one & only objective of implementing the scheme is to promote better education opportunities among Small & Marginal Categories. At this time Odisha Chief Minister only introduced the KALIA Chhatra Bruti Yojana. The detailed guidelines will be announced very soon.
KALIA Chhatra Bruti Yojana Scholarship Amount
Under the implementation of KALIA Scholarship Scheme government is going to extend the annual financial assistance of those KALIA Yojana beneficiaries who belong to the underprivileged section of society. These farmers will get Rs 20000 annually whose children are studying in graduation and post-graduation programs. KALIA Chhatra Bruti Yojana is in addition to the existing scholarships being availed by students. The farmers whose annual income is 1 lakh per annum will be eligible for the KALIA Chhatra Bruti Scholarship scheme.
Courses Under KALIA Scholarship
- B.Sc (Fisheries Science)
- B.Sc (Community Science)
- D. Pharma
- B Pharma
- BSc (Nursing)
- BSc (Agriculture)
- B.Sc (Horticulture)
- B.Sc (Forestry)
- B.Tech (Agril, Engg)
- Ophthalmic Assistance/surgical OPTH Assistance
- Psychiatric Nursing
- Polytechnic and agri polytechnic
- Different Trades in Government ITI etc
About KALIA Scholarship Scheme
|KALIA Chhatra Bruti Yojana
|CM Mr. Naveen Patnaik
|4th February 2019
|Start date of apply
|KALIA Yojana beneficiary Children
|To promote the better education opportunities
|State govt. Scheme
Eligibility For Chhatra Bruti Yojana
- Your parents should come under the KALIA Yojana DBL List.
- Only for those children who are studying in Government professional colleges on merit basis.
- Underprivileged Section students.
- Annual Income Up to 1 Lakh Rupee
- Income Certificate
- Address Proof
- Aadhar Card Etc
Benefits Of KALIA Scholarship Scheme
- Scheme will serve better higher education opportunities.
- It will increase the literacy ratio in the state.
- Scheme also provides the better job option after getting higher education.
KALIA Scholarship Bruti Yojana
Under the Odisha KALIA Scholarship, the ChhatraBruti Yojana government of Odisha will serve the Scholarship benefits to the children whose parents have been included in the KALIA Yojana beneficiary List. The Ratio of giving Scholarship, Guidelines of scholarship, a key component of measuring the student’s eligibility will be soon announced by the State Government at this there is no additional information has shared by the government.
Who Is Underprivileged Section In KALIA Chhatra Bruti Yojana ?
- HIV or AIDS-affected families
- The Farmers who suffering from non-curable diseases
- homeless families with no records of land
- women-headed families
How To Apply KALIA Chhatra Bruti Yojana (Scholarship)
- The applicant who want to apply online for KALIA Scholarship Scheme firstly need of all visit the official website.
- We are also providing you all the direct links in just below section.
- Now Click on the “KALIA Scholarship” Section.
- After click on the section a new window will open with application form.
- Fill all the required details under the Application form.
- In the Last of the application form click on the submit form.
|State Govt. Scheme
|Central Govt. Scheme