KALIA Scholarship Apply Online process has been started for KALIA Scheme Beneficiaries children’s who are pursuing higher education into government professional colleges on merit basis. Under the KALIA Scholarship, Apply Online Cum Registration procedure State government will provide the Scholarship benefits around 50000 Farmer’s Family. All small & Marginal farmers who come under the KALIA Yojana Beneficiary list is eligible for KALIA Chhatra Bruti Scheme. Here in the below section, you will get KALIA Scheme Apply Online process and all-important details so read the complete article.
Selected Beneficiary In KALIA Scholarship 2020
Today on Thursday 22th August 2019 Odisha agriculture minister Mr. Arun Sahoo said that under the KALIA Scholarship 2020 total 19247 students have applied for Scholarship. These 19247 students belong to 187 colleges. Out of total Applicants State Government has selected 7258 students for KALIA Scholarship Scheme. The Selected Beneficiaries will get all the benefits of the KALIA Chatravriti yojana.
KALIA Chhatra Bruti Online Apply Form
Here is good news for farmers of Odisha State that State government are inviting the KALIA Scholarship Apply Online Registration form, Hurry up and make sure your registration under the Scheme. You know with the implementation of KALIA Scholarship Scheme government are going to extend annual financial assistance of that KALIA Yojana beneficiary who belongs to the underprivileged section of society. These farmers will get Rs 20000 annually whose children’s are studying in graduation and post-graduation programs.
Brief Summary Of KALIA Scholarship Apply Online
|Scheme Name||KALIA Chhatra Bruti Yojana|
|Launched by||CM Mr. Naveen Patnaik|
|Introduced date||4th February 2019|
|Start date of apply||Available Now|
|Beneficiary||KALIA Yojana beneficiary Children|
|Objective||To promote better education opportunities|
|Category||State govt. Scheme|
Check Out Odisha Voter List 2019
About Kalia Scholarship Scheme
The one & only objective of implementing the scheme is to promote better education opportunities among Small & Marginal Categories. At this time Odisha Chief Minister only introduced the KALIA Chhatra Bruti Yojana. The KALIA Scholarship Scheme will bear all expenditure on higher education. The scheme is announced by the Chief Minister Mr. Naveen Patnaik on dated 3rd February 2018 at Keonjhar.
Details of Courses Covered in KALIA Scholarship (Application Form)
- B.Sc (Community Science)
- B.Sc (Forestry)
- B.Sc (Horticulture)
- B.Tech(agriculture )
- Bachelor in veterinary Sc. & animal husbandry
- Bachelor of ayurvedic medicine and surgery(BAMS)
- Psychiatric nursing
- Ophthalmic assistant
Benefits Of KALIA Scholarship Scheme
- will serve better higher education opportunities.
- It will increase the literacy ratio in the state.
- The scheme also provides a better job option after getting a higher education.
Document for KALIA Scholarship Apply Online
- Student Aadhaar Card
- Parents Aadhaar Card
- Mobile Number
- Bank Account Passbook
KALIA Scholarship Scheme Registration Form
- The aspirants who want to apply online for KALIA Scholarship Scheme first of all visit at the official email@example.com.
- We are also providing you all the direct links in just below section.
- Now Click on the “KALIA Scholarship” Section.
- After clicking on the section, a new window will open with the application form.
- Fill all the required details under the Application form.
- In the Last of the application form click on the submit form.