green.kalia.co.in is an official website which is specially designed for the successful implantation of Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation (KALIA) Yojana. Odisha Government has released the KALIA Yojana Farmer List for all the three Phases. Now any small, Marginal & Landless agricultural labourers may download the Green List from the official website@ green.kalia.co.in. If your searching for KALIA District,Block,Village & Panchayat Wise Green Beneficiary List then visit at this official website.
Table of Contents
Odisha KALIA Yojana Farmer List (green.kalia.co.in )
if you want to download Farmer list then follow the step by step given process-
First Step Visit At the Official Website
- The farmers who want to download KALIA Scheme Draft Green Beneficiary List Firstly visit official web portal@ green.kalia.co.in
Second Step Choose the Basic Details
- Now Choose Your District and Block as shown in figure.
- After selecting the first step details now find your Village Name as shown in figure
Third step Select Your type
- After finding your name in given list Now choose your type i.e Small and Marginal farmers or Landless agricultural labourers.
- Then click on the download button and enter the Captcha code
- After that KALIA Beneficiary List PDF will store in your device
Fourth Step Take Print Out
- Open the Downloaded Beneficiary List and take a print out of the list.
- Keep it safe for future use.
Odisha KALIA Green List 2020
KALIA Farmer Draft Beneficiary list has been released for those farmers who had been applied for KALIA Yojana in month of January to February 2019. The beneficiary who will be selected under the scheme will get a number of benefits in the mode of capital money which will be directly transferred in beneficiary’s bank account.
About Odisha KALIA Yojana
In month of December 2018 Odisha State Chief Minister has announced KALIA Yojana. This scheme is started to provide financial support to the small & Marginal farmers of the state. Under this KALIA Yojana State Government is Providing Five Types of Benefits which are as follows-
- Support for cultivation- Rs. 10000 per family in Rabi & Kharib seasons covering the 30 lakh small & marginal farmer families.
- Support for livelihood– Rs. 12500 to 10 Lakh landless agriculture households for livelihoods activities.
- Financial assistance– Rs. 10000 per annum to 10 lakh vulnerable agriculture households& landless laborers.
- Life insurance cover– Life insurance of Rs. 2 lakhs and additional personal accident cover of Rs. 2 lakhs to 57 lakh households of cultivators and landless agri. laborers.
- Interest free crop loan– All Crop loans up to Rs 50000 now at Zero interest or interest free.
green.kalia.co.in | KALIA Farmer List Official Website
For successful implantation of KALIA Scheme State Government has designed a official web Portal kalia.co.in. At this official website you will get a number of facilities such as Application Form, Beneficiary List, Helpline number, about latest information of the scheme.
- Toll Free Number 1800-572-1122
- Message ‘START‘ to +91-8456099688 by Your WhatsApp Mobile Number.