State Government of Odisha has launched a portal named “COVID-19 Odisha state portal i.e. covid19.odisha.gov.in” with address “covid19.odisha.gov.in” for the migrant of the state. That migrant who desires to go back home after the completion of the lockdown period has to register themselves first with this website. Here in this article, you will get all the information about the registration procedure of the migrants, how the government will help you, what are the conditions of a comeback and other relevant information.
Table of Contents
COVID-19 Odisha State Portal
COVID-19 Odisha state portal has been started by the government of Odisha state with the motive to not let the coronavirus (COVID-19) spread in the state. Even after the finishing of the lockdown period some of the preventions are required. After considering all the factors the government has decided to let the people register with the site first who wish to come back to the state. The state government has imposed a condition of 14 days quarantine after visiting Odisha. Not only that with the help of this the government will make travelling arrangements and quarantine arrangements. All the registered applicants will get the information on the contact number provided in the application form.
Highlights of covid19.odisha.gov.in
|Article about||Migrant registration|
|Portal||COVID-19 Odisha state portal|
|Launched by||Government of Odisha|
|Official web address||https://covid19.odisha.gov.in/|
Who can register with the COVID-19 portal
Those migrants of the Odisha state who want to come back to the state after uplift of nationwide lockdown.
Conditions of Registration
- Must fill the correct details in the application form
- Necessary to provide the details of a local contact person with mobile number correctly. So that the authorities can get in touch with them as well.
- Without registration, you cannot come back to the state
- If any information is found incorrect, strict action will be taken against you
- If you don’t want to go back remember to indicate the same by deregistering yourselves on the portal
- You have to accept the condition of 14 days quarantine after reaching to the state along with the family persons you are travelling
Procedure to Register With covid19.odisha.gov.in
- To register yourself you have to open the web portal of COVID-19 Odisha state portal
- On the home page of the website, you will see “fill up registration form” link
- Click it and a new page appears on the screen
- Read the terms and conditions of registration or read the information provided in this article above carefully
- Click “proceed” option and then click “yes” to open the application form
- Now provide all the details in the application form
- First select registration by “self” or “local contact” or “GPNO/ WNO” Option
- Then the select the category of travel as “migrant worker” or “student” or “tourist” or “other professional” or “other”
- Enter your name, age, gender, mobile number, Aadhar number, present location detail, address in Odisha and contact person detail in Odisha
- Read the declaration, tick the checkbox and click submit option