Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana extension in all government medical colleges has been announced by the Chief Minister of the State Mr. Naveen Patnaik. Odisha State APL BPL Families may avail the Free Health Services under the Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana. Under BSKY 2021 the government will serve free of cost blood Bank facilities as well as 5 Lakh Rupee per annum per family and a 7 Lakh Rupee per Women Member of the family will get free cashless health care facility. Initially, Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana has started on 15th august 2018 in sub-centers at village hospitals to District Headquarters Hospitals.
Table of Contents
New- Recently in the Odisha Budget 2020 state Government has hiked the Health Cover amount from Rupee 7 lakh to Rupee 10 Lakh per annum. Under The BSKY beneficiaries will now get annual health coverage of Rs 5 lakh per family and Rs 10 lakh for the female members of the family. state government provides free health services in all government health care facilities starting from sub-centre level up to district headquarters hospital-level.
Biju Swasthya Kalyan APL BPL Familiy Scheme
With objective of providing free health services to each household of the state government of Odisha have extended the services of Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana. In all government medical colleges of the state BSKY Will implemented from 1st February 2019. If you are the native of the state then it is a good news for you because now may avail the all benefits of the Swasthya Kalyan Scheme.
Check KALIA Yojana List.
About Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana
|Scheme Name||Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana|
|Launched by||Cm.Naveen Patnaik|
|Launched Date||15th August 2018|
|Revised Launched date||17th January 2019|
|Date of implementing Scheme||1st February 2019|
|Beneficiary||APL BPL Families|
|Objective||To provide Free Health Services|
|Category||State Govt. Scheme|
Silent Features Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana
BSKY have the following Key Features-
- Under this Scheme beneficiaries will be provided with health Insurance of Rs 5 Lakh Per Family
- Through this Yojana 5 government will ensure the secondary and tertiary process of medical treatment,
- Around 3.5 crore beneficiaries of Odisha will be covered under this scheme.
- Government will ensures that all the registered beneficiaries will get the free medical treatment and all the listed hospitals have to provide medical facilities to the patient without discrimination of status, economic background and social symbol etc,
- Especially for the women member of the families government will going to provide 2,00,000 health cover insurance for their health empowerment,
- With the help of Swasthya Kalyan Yojana patients can get cashless medical treatment easily in all the listed government and private hospitals
- 7 Lakh Rupee per Women Member of family Health Insurance(Cash less Care)
- Free Health Cashless care includes patient beds, surgeries, OT facility, ICU facility etc
- Available In village hospitals to District Head quarter Hospitals & All Government Medical colleges of the state.
- Read PEETHA Scheme
Document Required for BSKY
- APL BPL AAY Ration Card holder families.
- Annual Income Certificate (Rs 50000 in rural area and 60000 in urban area )
- Citizen should be the native of the state.
- KALIA Yojana Second Phase Apply
Benefits Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana
These are the following benefits of BSKY 2019-
- Scheme will serve free health services to beneficiary.
- Free Heath Care Includes free drugs, free diagnostics, free dialysis, free Cancer chemotherapy, free OT, free I.C.U, free in-patient admission.
- Health coverage of Rs.5 lakh per family and Rs 7 lakh for the women members of the family,
Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana Online Registration
The eligible candidates who are searching for the Apply online or application process of BSKY 2020 will get the complete information here. Here we are providing the complete application process in very easy step by step procedure.
- Firstly all are applicants need to visit the Official Website of Swasthya Kalyan Yojana 2023
- The home page will appear on your screen, on the home page click on Apply Online option
- After clicking on that option you will see the application form on your computer screen,
- You have to fill all correct and accurate information regarding you and your personal details,
- After filling all necessary information in the application form you have to upload all the scanned demanding documents on the portal and
- In the end you have to simply click on ’’ Submit ’’ button and take a print out of the slip etc.
|More About BSKY||Click Here|
|BSKY Hospital List||Click Here|
Must be a resident of Odisha family income should not exceed 5 lakh (in rural areas) and 6lakhs (in urban areas) (BPL Blow poverty Line) card holders
5 lakhs for families and up to Rs. 10 lakhs for women in curd for treatment in hospitals and health centres across the State of Odisha around 4.036 medical treatments and 255 surgical procedures are covered under this scheme
At all empanelid private hospitals families having NFSA/SFSS/BSKY smart health card can a while cashless treatment at empanelled private hospital under bsky within or outside the state.