Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana extension in all government medical colleges has been announced by the Chief Minister of the State Mr. Naveen Patnaik. Odisha State APL BPL Families may avail the Free Health Services under the Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana. Under BSKY 2019 government will serve free of cost blood Bank facility as well as 5 Lakh Rupee per annum per family and 7 Lakh Rupee per Women Member of family will get free cashless health care facility. Initially Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana has started on 15th august 2018 in sub centers at village hospitals to District Head quarter Hospitals.
New- Recently in the Odisha Budget 2019-20 state Government has hiked the Health Cover amount from Rupee 7 lakh to Rupee 10 Lakh per annum. Under The BSKY beneficiaries will now get annual health coverage of Rs 5 lakh per family and Rs 10 lakh for the female members of the family. state government provides free health services in all government health care facilities starting from sub-centre level up to district headquarters hospital-level.
Biju Swasthya Kalyan APL BPL Familiy Scheme
With objective of providing free health services to each household of the state government of Odisha have extended the services of Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana. In all government medical colleges of the state BSKY Will implemented from 1st February 2019. If you are the native of the state then it is a good news for you because now may avail the all benefits of the Biju Swasthya Kalyan Scheme.
Check KALIA Yojana List.
About Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana
|Scheme Name||Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana|
|Launched by||Cm.Naveen Patnaik|
|Launched Date||15th August 2018|
|Revised Launched date||17th January 2019|
|Date of implementing Scheme||1st February 2019|
|Beneficiary||APL BPL Families|
|Objective||To provide Free Health Services|
|Category||State Govt. Scheme|
Silent Features Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana
BSKY have following Key Features-
- Free blood Bank Service.
- 5 Lakh Rupee per annum per family Health Insurance(Cashless Care)
- 7 Lakh Rupee per Women Member of family Health Insurance(Cash less Care)
- Free Health Cashless care includes patient beds, surgeries, OT facility, ICU facility etc
- Available In village hospitals to District Head quarter Hospitals & All Government Medical colleges of the state.
- Read PEETHA Scheme
Document Required for BSKY
- APL BPL AAY Ration Card holder families.
- Annual Income Certificate (Rs 50000 in rural area and 60000 in urban area )
- Citizen should be the native of the state.
- KALIA Yojana Second Phase Apply
Benefits Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana
These are the following benefits of BSKY 2019-
- Scheme will serve free health services to beneficiary.
- Free Heath Care Includes free drugs, free diagnostics, free dialysis, free Cancer chemotherapy, free OT, free I.C.U, free in-patient admission.
- Health coverage of Rs.5 lakh per family and Rs 7 lakh for the women members of the family,
How to apply Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana
The eligible candidates who are searching for the Apply online or application process of BSKY 2019 will get the the complete information here. There is no online and ofline process is available to enroll under BSKY Yojana. All families covered under BKKY (Biju Krushak Kalyan Yojana) Stream I & II, RSBY, APL, BPL and Anatodaya Anna Yojana (AAY) are auto-enrolled under this scheme.
|More About BSKY||Click Here|
|BSKY Hospital List||Click Here|
|State Govt. Scheme||Click Here|
|Central Govt. Scheme||Click Here|