Odisha Agrisnet Farmer Registration| Agrisnet Farmer ID List| Farmer ID Status| DBT Farmer ID
The government of India has decided to launch a central sector scheme. This scheme is named as “strengthening/ promoting agricultural information & communication. Agrisnet is one of the components of this scheme of the Government of India. Agrisnet Farmer is a project of the Department of Agriculture & food production, Government of Odisha. Under this project, the government is going to provide improved services to the farming community (farmers) via the use of ICT. Agrisnet Farmer ID 2020 farmer list-related information is available here. In this article, you may able to grab the information related to the Agrisnet Farmer ID 2020 list such as the benefits of farmer ID, how you can check the farmer list, status, and many more. Desired readers can scroll this page to grab the information.
Table of Contents
Odisha Agrisnet Farmer ID 2020
As per the new initiative of the Government to promote the agriculture sector Agrisnet Farmer project is started by the Department of Agriculture & food production, Government of Odisha. Farmers will get Agrisnet Farmer ID. This is a unique ID given by the state government to the farmers. Farmers need to apply for this by following a few easy steps. This ID is very helpful for farmers. Now farmers will get all the scheme related information lunched by the state government or central government on this ID.
Key Points Of Agrisnet Farmer ID
|Article about||Agrisnet Farmer ID 2020 list|
|Announced by||Department of Agriculture & food production|
|Beneficial for||Farmers of the state|
Benefits of having Agrisnet Farmer ID
Following are the benefits of having Agrisnet Farmer ID:
- Farmers will get a discount on various government schemes for the farmer welfare
- With the help of this ID, farmers will get the knowledge related to the number of inputs and supply chain
- This will also help the farmers to get information related to in what quantity fertilizers are required to keep the soil fertile
- Farmers can avail subsidy on seed DBT from the government
- This will help the farmers to know the information related to productivity and quality farming.
Procedure to Check Agrisnet Farmer List
Applicants who desire to check the Agrisnet Farmer list need to follow the below-given steps:
- First of all, you must have a working internet connection and a laptop or computer
- Now you need to browse the official website of Department of Agriculture & food production, Government of Odisha
- From the home page of the website you need to search “DBT” option given in the left-hand side
- Click on it and a list shows in front where you need to select “registered farmer ID for Seed DBT” option
- A new web page will appear on the screen of the computer where you need to select the details
- First of all, select your district and then select Block
- Select your “gram panchayat” and then choose your “village”
- Now you need to click “search” option and a list will appear on the screen
- The list contain your name, your father name, village name, category and gender
- Scroll the page to check your name in the list
Note: we hope the information sanctioned by us is useful for you and you may get all the information you need. Be with our web portal to know about the further updates about the same in future.