Universal Travel Pass Scheme: Maharashtra government aways take initiative to support its residents. The state government given a facility to the residents in the tough time of covid 19. Universal Travel Pass was given to the state residents who have taken both doses of vaccination. It is an electronic pass that enables Maharashtra people to travel on suburban trains easily. The medical, utility, and education staff were also allowed initially to apply for the pass. Maharashtra state was the first state who started this type of facility for the residents.
Table of Contents
Universal Travel Pass Scheme
With the help of the universal pass, people were allowed to use bus service and buildings, airlines, workplaces, train stations, etc. This electronic pass will stop fake IDs under COVID-19 restrictions. People don’t have to do RT-PCR tests again and again if they have the pass. It was necessary to get vaccinated with both the doses to apply for the pass. This initiative helped lots of people who cannot stop travelling in the covid time also.
Universal Travel Pass Overview
|Name of Article
|Universal Travel Pass Scheme
|Maharashtra State Government
|To allow Intrastate and Interstate Movement in Restrictions
|Disaster Management, Relief & Rehabilitation Department.
|Maharashtra Government Schemes
|People of the state
|Providing travel facility to vaccinated Residents of the state
Travel Pass Scheme objective
The main aim of the state government to start Universal Travel Pass is to make travel safe for the people of the state. With the help of the universal pass, individual able to travel safely all over the country. The pass has eliminated the need of the physical verification.
Universal Travel Pass Benefits
- With the help of the Universal Travel Pass, people can travel easily, without any interference.
- Through the pass, people don’t have to undergo repeated RT-PCR test.
- To reduce the spread, only vaccinated and tested people were allowed to apply for the pass.
Universal Travel Pass Eligibility criteria
- Resident of Maharashtra state can apply for the Universal Travel Pass.
- People who employed in the medical, educational or public service sectors are allowed for the pass.
- Keep in mind that an individual should have completed 2 weeks of second COVID-19 vaccination dose.
- It is necessary to give all appropriate information to the officials.
- Kids can not apply for the Universal Travel Pass.
Data Available on Universal Travel Pass
- Universal Travel Pass Holder Age
- Picture of UTP holder
- travel class level
- Beneficiary ID of the applicant
- Universal Travel Pass-Holder Name
- Gender of UTP holder
- QR code
- Date of 1st and 2nd dose of covid vaccination
Universal Travel Pass Required Documents
- Voter ID Card Industrial Papers
- Active mobile number
- Registered business
- Adhar card
- Official identification document
Procedure to Apply for Universal Travel Pass Through Telegram
- At first, you have to download the Telegram app from the Google Play store.
- Then enter ‘Mahagov’ into this application.
- After that you have to click on the option of ‘MahaGovUniversalPass’.
- Next you must click on the Start option.
- Now select “Apply for Universal Pass.” option on the screen.
- Then enter cell phone number on this new page.
- Now, you will receive an OTP on number you registered.
- After that enter the proper information and then click the Verify option.
- Now you will see information on the screen.
- Then you have to check and click on Yes to verify.
- After that select your image from the gallery and then click confirm picture.
- Now, you will see the final confirmation that includes all relevant information.
- Next you have to click the confirm details option on the screen.
- Then pick Apply for Universal Pass option.
- At last, you will receive the pass easily.
Process to apply for online
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website, epassmsdma.mahait.com.
- The home page of the website will open on the screen.
- Then click on the link “Universal Pass for Double Vaccinated Citizens,”
- Now you have to enter the cell phone number that was provided at the time of registering for CoWIN.
- You will receive an OTP on the registered mobile number.
- Enter the one-time password in the space given.
- Now you will see an Information on the individual and their dependents’ COVID-19 vaccination status on the screen.
- Then look for the box named as “Generate Pass” On the pass.
- After that you will see the data of the individual with an area for them to add a photo of themselves.
- Now it is required to upload an image and then submit it.
- Then you have to click the “Apply” option on the screen.
- In 48 hrs, an applicant will receive a SMS with a link through which the Universal Pass can be downloaded into their mobile devices.
Steps to Login On this Portal
- Firstly, visit the official website of Universal Travel Pass.
- The home page of the website will appear on the screen.
- Then click on the login option on the home page.
- After that next page will open on the screen.
- Now enter the asked details such as username, password and captcha code in the space given.
- At last, click on the sign in option on the screen.
- By following these steps, you will be able to do login.
The aim of the state government is to make travel easy for the people in tough time of Covid 19 restrictions.
To apply for the for Universal Travel Pass online, an individual has to visit the official website that is epassmsdma.mahait.com.