yuvaswabhimaan.mp.gov.in official portal has been launched by the Madhya Pradesh State Government on dated 12th February 2019. Under the Yuva Swabhiman Yojana Madhya Pradesh government are now inviting the registration cum application form@ yuvaswabhimaan.mp.gov.in. After successful Registration under the Yuva Swabhiman scheme the urban area unemployed youth will get 100 days employment in the Selected Department. State Govt. has recruit Nagar Palika,Nagar Nigam,Nagar Panchayat as a nodel agency to implement MP Yuva Swabhiman Yojana 2019.
For implementing the Yuva Swabhiman 100 days employment scheme the Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh has launched the official portal on which they are inviting the Registration forms. In MP Yuva Swabhiman Rojgar Yojana government will provide Rs 4000 per month to the beneficiary. Total Rs 13000 salary will be given for 100 Days employment. Any urban area unemployed youth of economic weaker section whose family annual income is up to 2 Lakh Rupee may avail the benefits of MP Yuva Swabhiman Rojgar Yojana. So hurry up and make sure your Registration on official web portal yuvaswabhimaan.mp.gov.in
Brief Summary Yuva Swabhiman Yojana
|Name Of Scheme||MP 100 Days Employment Scheme|
|Launched by||CM Kamal Nath|
|Department||Urban Development and Housing Department|
|Date of starting scheme||12th February 2019|
|Start date of registration||Open for year 2019|
|Last date of registration||Not yet declared|
|Beneficiary||Urban area unemployed youth|
|Objective||To provide 100 days employment|
|Type of scheme||State Govt. Scheme|
Apply Online Yuva Swabhiman Yojana
The objective of the scheme is to increase the employment ratio in urban areas because According to the state census, there are 2.4 million unemployed people in Madhya Pradesh and every seventh house in the state has an unemployed person. Yuva Swabhiman Yojana will provide the skill training in desired field as per your choice. The registration process for the Yuva Swabhiman Yojana would begin from the month of February 12, 2019 at official portal yuvaswabhimaan.mp.gov.in
Document Required for MP Yuva Swabhiman Scheme
- You should be the native of the state.
- Your family annual income must be up to 2 Lakh
- Beneficiary doesn’t have their own business.
- You must live in state Urban area
- The age limit for the scheme is 21 to 30 years.
- Address Proof
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Account Passbook
- Mobile Number
How to Apply for Yuva Swabhiman Scheme
- The aspirants who are searching for Yuva Swabhiman Scheme Registration or application process have to visit at official Website@ yuvaswabhimaan.mp.gov.in.
- We are also providing you all direct links in just below section.
- On the official website click on “Apply Online” Section.
- Click on the “Registration Section” available at official website.
- A new window will open with Yuva Swabhiman Scheme Registration form.
- Fill all the required details in registration form.
- Upload all the required document in the Registration form.
- Then Click on the Submission section.
- When you will on the form submission section a form will go to next step.
- Provide all the essential detail in second step of registration
- In third Step you have to fill the self declaration form.
- Verify your number with OTP.
- Now after completing the all step click on Final submission button.
- After successful submission of the Application Cum Registration you will get the Application Registration number.
Yuva Swabhiman Yojana Application status
- The aspirants who are searching for Yuva Swabhiman Scheme Application Form registration Status have to visit at official Website@ yuvaswabhimaan.mp.gov.in.
- Then click on the Check “Application Status Section”
- Provide Application Number & Mobile Number
- Click On submit button.
|Apply online||Click Here|
|Application Status||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
|State Govt. Scheme||Click Here|