RTE Madhya Pradesh Admission Online Form| Last Date| RTE MP Admission Form Pdf| School List
RTE Madhya Pradesh Admission 2023 has been started for Economic Weaker Section & Reserved Category (ST, ST, PH etc.) at the official web portal@ educationportal.mp.gov.in. Under the rule of right to free & compulsory education (RTE). Government of India has mandated a rule that each private Non-government regulated school has to reserve 25 percent seats for Economic Weaker Section (EWS). Here we are providing you RTE Madhya Pradesh Admission online Application form check all the details such as eligibility, Registration Process, Vacant seats etc. carefully then go for the next step.
Objective of MP RTE Admission
Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education Act has been enacted on 4 August 2009, the objective of Right to Education Act (RTE) is to provide free and compulsory education for children between the age of 6 to 14 years in India under Article 21A of the Indian Constitution. For increasing the Education levels in rural & urban areas the central government of India has made the compulsory to reserve 25 percent seats for Economic Weaker Section (EWS) & Reserved Category (ST, ST, PH etc.)
MP RTE Admission Online Form 2023
The aspirants of Madhya Pradesh State who are searching for RTE Madhya Pradesh Admission 2023 will get the complete information here. First of all we like to tell you that under the Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education Act Madhya Pradesh State government provides free education up to Class 8th in all private Non-government regulated school at free of cost.
RTE Madhya Pradesh Admission
|Start Date Of Application Form||30th April 2020|
|To download Application form print out & Verification form||30th April to 29thMay 2020|
|Verification of documents from the nearest Public centre||30th April to 29th May 2020|
|Application form Correction||30th April to 29thMay 2020|
|To upload verified Document at the portal||1st May 2020 to 5th June 2020|
|Allotment of seats after lottery draw||Up to 12th June 2020|
|Online Lottery Draw For Making Merit List||After 5th June 2020|
|Downloading allotment letter from portal to applicants||12th June to 20thJune 2020|
|Reporting By Parents To Take Admission In Desired School||13th June to 25th June 2020|
|Entry In School||13th June to 30 June 2020|
What is Right to Education Act (RTE) 2009?
Under the Right to Education Act (RTE) or Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education Act, 2009 central government will ensure the free and compulsory education for children between the age of 6 to 14 years in India under Article 21A of the Indian Constitution.
Factors Of MP RTE Admission At Entry Level
- Right of Education Act Provides the Free School Education to EWS Community Children.
- Each citizen of India with sufficient eligibility may avail the benefits.
- RTE Admission will provide direct admission in Pre-Primary (PP3+/PP4+/PP5+) to First Class.
Age Limit for RTE Online Admission 2023
|Entry Level Class Name||Age Limit|
|Pre-Primary 3+ (PP.3+)||3 Years or More but should be less than 4 Years|
|Pre-Primary 4+ (PP.3+)||3 Years 6 Months or More but should be less than 5 Years|
|Pre-Primary 5+ (PP.3+)||4 Years 6 Months or More but should be less than 6 Years|
|First||5 Years or More, but should be less than 7 years|
Eligibility for RTE Madhya Pradesh Admission
- Domicile Certificate
- BPL / Antioyad Card valid for weaker sections
- Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Vimukta Jats,
- Leaseholder families of forest land
- More than 40 percent children with disabilities
- HIV infected children
- Orphan children registered by Women and Child Development Officer
MP RTE Admission 2023 Selection Process
- In the first Phase of RTE Madhya Pradesh Admission 2023 Selection Process you have to fill an online admission form.
- After completing the online Admission Application form responsible authority will do the lottery draw procedure for making a priority Merit list.
- Those beneficiaries come under the Lottery Draw go for taking admission in their desired school.
- In the Last of the selection process govt. Provide final admission.
How to Apply for RTE Madhya Pradesh Admission
- First of All Visit the official Website of RTE Madhya Pradesh
- Click on the “RTE Free admission” to Proceed.
- Before going to MP RTE Admission 2023, first of all, read all admission Guidelines carefully
- Now click on the “Online Application Form” option.
- When you click on a window an application form will open.
- Fill in all the essential details and click on the final submission button
- Provide the username and password.
- Now click on the Login option.
Track Application Status
- First of all, go to the official Website of RTE Madhya Pradesh
- Click on the Track Application Status option.
- An application form will open.
- Provide the application id, date of birth, and mobile number.
- Now click on the View option.
Download Mshikshamitr App
- Open the play store on your mobile.
- Click on the Search bar and type Mshikshamitr.
- A list of applications will open.
- Select the topmost application.
- Click on the Install option.
Note: – RTE Madhya Pradesh Admission 2023 Online application cum Registration Process will Applicable when State Government will start to invite Online Application form for the Academic Year. We will update hear all details as soon as MP RTE Admission will begin.
|Vacant seats details||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Application Status||Click Here|
|Check Eligibility||Click Here|
|Official Web portal||Click Here|
|RTE Website||Click Here|
|State Govt. Scheme||Click Here|
|Central Govt. Scheme||Click Here|