RTE Madhya Pradesh Admission 2019-20 has been started for Economic weaker Section & Reserved Category (ST, ST, PH etc.) at the official web portal@ educationportal.mp.gov.in. Under the rule of right to free & compulsory education (RTE). Government of India has mandated a rule that each private Non-government regulated school has to reserve 25 percent seats for Economic Weaker Section (EWS). Here we are providing you RTE Madhya Pradesh Admission 2019-20 online Application form check all the details such as eligibility, Registration Process, Vacant seats etc. carefully then go for the next step.
Objective of MP RTE Admission 2019-20
Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education Act has been enacted on 4 August 2009, the objective of Right to Education Act (RTE) is to provide free and compulsory education for children between the age of 6 to 14 years in India under Article 21A of the Indian Constitution. For increasing the Education levels in rural & urban areas central government of India has made the compulsory to reserve 25 percent seats for Economic Weaker Section (EWS) & Reserved Category (ST, ST, PH etc.)
Read About Yuva Swabhiman scheme
MP RTE Admission Online Form 2019
The aspirants of Madhya Pradesh State who are searching for RTE Madhya Pradesh Admission 2019-20 will get the complete information here. First of all we like to tell you that under the Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education Act Madhya Pradesh State government provides free education up to Class 8th in all private Non-government regulated school at free of cost.
About RTE Madhya Pradesh Admission 2019-20
|Start Date Of Application Form||30th April 2019|
|Last Date Of Application Form||29th May 2019|
|To download Application form print out & Verification form||30th April to 29thMay 2019|
|Verification of documents from nearest Public centre||30th April to 29thMay 2019|
|Application form Correction||30th April to 29thMay 2019|
|To upload verified Document at portal||1st May 2019 to 5thJune 2019|
|Allotment of seats after lottery draw||Up to 12th June 2019|
|Online Lottery Draw For Making Merit List||After 5th June 2019|
|Downloading allotment letter from portal to applicants||12th June to 20thJune 2019|
|Reporting By Parents To Take Admission In Desired School||13th June to 25thJune 2019|
|Entry In School||13th June to 30 June 2019|
What is Right to Education Act (RTE) 2009 ?
Under the Right to Education Act (RTE) or Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education Act 2009 central government will ensure the free and compulsory education for children between the age of 6 to 14 years in India under Article 21A of the Indian Constitution.
Factors Of MP RTE Admission At Entry Level
- Right of Education Act Provides the Free School Education to EWS Community Children.
- Each Citizens of the India with sufficient eligibility may avail the benefits.
- RTE Admission 2019-20 will provide direct admission in Pre-Primary (PP3+/PP4+/PP5+) to First Class.
Age Limit for RTE Online Admission 2019-20
|Entry Level Class Name||Age Limit|
|Pre-Primary 3+ (PP.3+)||3 Years or More but should be less than 4 Years|
|Pre-Primary 4+ (PP.3+)||3 Years 6 Months or More but should be less than 5 Years|
|Pre-Primary 5+ (PP.3+)||4 Years 6 Months or More but should be less than 6 Years|
|First||5 Years or More, but should be less than 7 years|
Eligibility for RTE Madhya Pradesh Admission 2019-20
- Domicile Certificate
- BPL / Antioyad Card valid for weaker sections
- Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Vimukta Jats,
- Leaseholder families of forest land
- More than 40 percent children with disabilities
- HIV infected children
- Orphan children registered by Women and Child Development Officer
MP RTE Admission 2019-20 Selection Process
- In the first Phase of RTE Madhya Pradesh Admission 2019-20 Selection Process you have to fill an online admission form.
- After completing the online Admission Application form responsible authority will do the lottery draw procedure for making a priority Merit list.
- Those beneficiaries come under the Lottery Draw go for taking admission in their desired school.
- In the Last of the selection process govt. Provide final admission.
How to Apply for RTE Madhya Pradesh Admission 2019-20
- First of All Visit the official Website of RTE Rajasthan @ educationportal.mp.gov.in
- Click on the “RTE Free admission” to Proceed.
- Before going to MP RTE Admission 2019-20 first of all read the all admission Guidelines carefully
- Now click on the “Online Application Form” option.
- When you click on a window an application form will open.
- Fill all the essential details and click on final submission button
Note: – RTE Madhya Pradesh Admission 2019-20 Online application cum Registration Process will Applicable when State Government will start to invite Online Application form for the Academic Year 2019-20. We will update hear all details as soon as MP RTE Admission will begin.
|Vacant seats details||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Application Status||Click Here|
|Check Eligibility||Click Here|
|Official Web portal||Click Here|
|RTE Website||Click Here|
|State Govt. Scheme||Click Here|
|Central Govt. Scheme||Click Here|