Mukhyamantri Jan Kalyan Sambal Yojana has been started by the Madhya Pradesh Government. The objective of Sambal Yojana 2020 is to provide the multiple benefits to the labor class Families who are surviving below the Poverty line. Under the Mukhyamantri Jan Kalyan Sambal Yojana State Government is providing free maternity facilities, Skill Development program, Education Incentive, Electricity bill waiver and much more facilities.
Jan Kalyan Sambal scheme
The Families who have the BPL Card and suffering below the Poverty line may enjoy the Benefits of the Jan Kalyan Sambal scheme. The aspirants of the Scheme can avail all the benefits of Mukhyamantri Jan Kalyan Sambal Yojana by contact their Gram Panchayat / zone and get their registration done. The authorized authority will check all the required documents and eligibility of the scheme and then your Application will be verified by them.
Brief Summary of Sambal Yojana
|Scheme Name||Mukhyamantri Jan Kalyan Sambal Yojana|
|Launched By||Madhya Pradesh Government|
|Date Of Registration||No Last Date|
|Objective||Provide Financial Assistance|
|Category||State Govt. Scheme|
Document Required for Sambal Yojana
- AADHAR Card
- BPL Ration Card
- Income Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Address proof
- Bank Passbook
Benefits of Jan Kalyan Sambal Yojana
Under the Scheme Government are giving following benefits-
- Education Incentives.
- Maternity facilities.
- Health insurance cover.
- Electricity bill waiver.
- Provide better agricultural instruments
- Organized skill development campaign.
How to apply for Jan Kalyan Sambal Yojana
If you want to apply for Mukhyamantri Jan Kalyan Sambal Yojana then you have to contact at the Gram Panchayat/District level. The Responsible Authority for the Sambal Yojana will provide you all the related application form.
- Fill the application form in a particular manner and attest all the required documents.
- In this step the authorized authority will verify your application form.
- After that if you will be found eligible than your families will be added in the Jan Kalyan Sambal Yojana.
- After that State Government Will provide you Member ID.
- By the help of this Member Id Beneficiary can check the status of the application.