MPTAAS Scholarship Scheme : MPTAAS is a scholarship started to support students who belong to Scheduled Caste (SC) and Scheduled Tribe (ST). The Madhya Pradesh government took this initiative of offering scholarship to the students of the state. Madhya Pradesh Tribal Affairs Automation System (MPTAAS) scholarship will be helping students to continue education. The yojana will promote higher education among such students. The procedure of selection for the MPTAAS scholarship is very fair as it is ensured that the deserving students should get the assistance.
Table of Contents
MPTAAS Scholarship Scheme
The Tribal Welfare Department of the state run this program with an aim to provide financial help to students from lower classes. The best part is that the scholarship amount will be directly transferred in the bank account of the beneficiaries. The scholarship is made keeping in mind the need of education in student life. It will empower the eligible and qualified students. Students of economic weaker section will be able to continue their education after receiving financial help. It will be very easy and convenient for students to apply for the scholarship through the MPTAAS portal
|Name of Article||MPTAAS|
|Scholarship provider||MP Tribal Welfare Department|
|Aim||To provide Scholarship to students of Economically Weaker Section|
|Beneficiaries||SC, ST students of the state|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Scholarship type||Means Based Scholarship|
The main objective to provide financial assistance to the deserving SC and SC students to continue their studies. After successful implementation of the scheme, the dropout rates in the school will also reduce. It will promote social and economic equality among ST and SC communities.
Scheme MPTAAS Scholarship Benefits
- Students who come from marginalized communities will be able to achieve their academic goals.
- It will also motivate students of economic weaker section to work hard and perform well.
- The tuition fees that the educational institution will charge will be included in the scholarship.
- Students will also be given a monthly allowance that will help them to pay their living expenses like accommodation, food etc.
- The state government decided to give fixed amount to students so that they can buy books and study materials for studies.
- Other fees are also covered under the scholarship like exam fees, library fees, laboratory fees, etc
- There is possibility that some students stay in hostels, so allowance to pay the hostel expenses will also be given.
- With the help of the MPTAAS scholarship, the literacy rate of the state will also enhance.
- Through this initiative, it is ensured that equal opportunities for education will be given to the students.
- Employment rate in the state will also increase as more students will complete their education more will get jobs.
MPTAAS Eligibility criteria
- It is necessary that an individual should be from Madhya Pradesh state.
- Keep in mind that students should come from reserved categories like Scheduled Caste (SC) and Scheduled Tribe (ST).
- The yearly income of the family should not exceed ₹ 6 lakhs.
- Parents of the applicant should not be working for any government institution.
MPTAAS – Awards/ Benefits
|Education Stream/ Groups||For Hostellers||For Day-Scholars|
|Medical, Engineering, Management, M.Phil., Ph.D., UG, PG (Group I)||₹ 1500/-||₹ 550/-|
|UG/ PG (other than business courses) like Pharmacy, Nursing, LLB (Group II)||₹ 820/-||₹ 530/-|
|Graduate-level courses not included in Group I and II such as B.Work, B.Sc., BA (Group III)||₹ 570/-||₹ 300/-|
|Classes 11th and 12th (Group IV)||₹ 380/-||₹ 230/-|
Documents Required for MP TAAS Scholarship Registration
- Latest Passport size photograph
- Student ID proof
- Marksheet of the qualifying exam
- Recent Fee Receipt and Admission Letter
- Residential proof such as Voter ID/ Aadhaar Card/ PAN Card
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Student’s bank passbook
Selection Process of MPTAAS Scholarship Scheme
- Eligibility Check –Firstly, all the received applications are examined to verify the eligibility criteria.
- Document Verification– All the submitted documents will get verified whether they are correct or not.
- Merit-Based Selection– Then selection is done on the merit basis so that deserving students get opportunity.
- Final Approval– As per the availability of funds, the approval of the selected students will be given.
- Disbursement of Scholarship– At last, the scholarship amount is directly sent in the bank account of the selected students.
Process of Application for MPTAAS Scholarship Scheme
- Firstly, you have to go to the official MPTAAS portal, https://scholarshipportal.mp.nic.
- The home page of the website will open on the screen.
- Then Click on the registration link under the ‘Student Corner’ on the home page.
- After that you have to enter your Aadhaar Number in the space given and then proceed.
- You have to complete the registration process.
- After that click the application form link on the screen.
- Then fill the application form by entering all asked the details.
- Now you have to upload all the required documents.
- At last, click on the submit option on the screen.
- You can take a print for the future use.
Application Submission at Tribal Ministry Portal
- At first, you have to visit the official portal, https://www.tribal.mp.gov.in/
- You will reach on the home page of the website.
- Now Click the ‘New Beneficiary Profile Registration’ link under the ‘Login’ window on the home page.
- After that you have to enter the details like name, Aadhaar Number, Date of Birth, Town/ City, Mobile Number, Address, Email Address, Caste Certificate Number.
- Then Click the ‘Save & Next’ option on the screen.
- You will receive an OTP on mobile number and then verify the mobile number.
- After that you have to set a User Id and password.
- Make sure you keep these login credentials safe for future use.
- Now you can enter the ID and password to do the Login.
FAQ About MPTAAS Scholarship Scheme
What is full form of MPTAAS?
The full form of MPTAAS is Madhya Pradesh Tribal Affairs Automation System.
What is the aim of MPTAAS?
The aim of the MPTAAS scholarship is to support students of economically weaker sections to continue their studies.