Earlier on 26th January 2019, honourable Chief Minister Mr Kamal Nath has launched MP Yuva Swabhiman Rojgar Yojana in which unemployed economic weaker section youth of the state was getting 100 days employment. As per the scheme beneficiaries will get the stipend of Rs. 4000/- per month. Total Rs 13000 salary will be given for 100 Days employment. Now the revised version of the scheme has been launched by the government. Beneficiaries will get extended benefits of this scheme. Applicants need to seek online application to grab the scheme benefits.
New- For the Year of 2020 Once Again Madhya Government has open the Official link to accept MP Yuva Swabhiman Yojana Registration Form so Hurry and fill the Application before the last Date. Simply Visit at the official website and follow the given Procedure.
MP Yuva Swabhiman Yojana 2.0
Madhya Pradesh State government has taken initiative to provide employment to the unemployed youth of the state especially for the Economical Weaker Section. As per the revised version of the MP Yuva Swabhiman Yojana 2.0 beneficiaries will get employment for 365 days and Rs. 5000/- per month will be given to them as stipend. Total Rs 60000 salary will be given for 365 Days employment. Applicants can apply online for the scheme @ yuvaswabhimaan.mp.gov.in but before submitting application you need to know about the scheme and some of the questions such as who can apply for this scheme, what is the application procedure, what documents are required and much other information, please have a look on below-stated article to know the answers of all these questions.
Brief Summary of Yuva Swabhiman Rojgar Scheme
|Scheme name||Yuva Swabhiman Yojana|
|Launched by||CM Mr. Kamal Nath|
|Launched date||26th January 2019|
|Start date to apply||From 10th February 2019|
|Last date to apply||Not Yet Declared|
|Beneficiary||MP EWS Youth|
|Employment duration||365 Days|
|salary||Total Rs 60000 Rupee or Rs 5000 Monthly|
|No. Beneficiary||6.5 Lakh|
|Objective||To provide the better opportunity of employment|
|Category||State govt. Scheme|
Objective MP Yuva Swabhiman Scheme
The objective of the scheme is to increase the employment ratio in urban areas because According to the state census, there are 2.4 million unemployed people in Madhya Pradesh and every seventh house in the state has an unemployed person. Yuva Swabhiman Yojana will provide the skill training in desired field as per your choice. The registration process for the Yuva Swabhiman Yojana would begin from the month of February 10, 2019
Important Factor of Yuva Swabhiman Rojgar
- Skill Training for Urban Poor unemployed Youth in the desired field.
- 365 days assured employment.
- Salary of Employment is Rs 13000 for 100 days.
- Number of the beneficiary is 6.5 Lakh
- Registration will start from the month of February 2019.
- Complete guidelines for Scheme will be available from next month.
Eligibility for Yuva Swabhiman
- You should be the native of the state.
- Your family annual income must be up to 2 Lakh
- The beneficiary doesn’t have their own business.
- You must live in state Urban area
- The age limit for the scheme is 21 to 30 years.
- Address Proof
- Aadhar Card
How Apply MP Yuva Swabhiman Rojgar Yojana
- The aspirants who are searching for Madhya Pradesh Yuva Swabhiman Rojgar Yojana have to visit at the official website@
- We are providing you all the direct links in just below section.
- After visiting at the official website you have to click on the Registration section which is available on the official website.
- When you click on the section a window will open with Registration form.
- Provide all the required detail & Upload all Essential Document.
- In the last of the User Registration click on submit button.
Update the profile of Yuva Swabhiman Yojana
Further mentioned steps applicants need to follow for update the profile:
- Open Urban Development and Housing Department’s official website “yuvaswabhimaan.mp.gov.in”.
- Click on “Apply Here” Section.
- A new page will open on the screen
- Go to “profile” section
- Click on “update” option
- New page will appear on the screen
- Enter “applicant ID”
- Click “view detail” option
- Click “edit” option and add the information.
|Operational Guidelines||Click Here|
|User Registration||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Check Application Status||Click Here|