MP Yuva Swabhiman Rojgar Yojana is now providing the 100 days employment to each unemployed economic weaker section youth of the state. On dated 7th February 2019 government has given the green signal to implement the scheme. In MP Yuva Swabhiman Rojgar Yojana government will provide Rs 4000 per month to the beneficiary. Total Rs 13000 salary will be given for 100 Days employment. Any urban area unemployed youth of economic weaker section whose family annual income is up to 2 Lakh Rupee may avail the benefits of MP Yuva Swabhiman Rojgar Yojana.
Yuva Swabhiman 100 Days Employment Scheme
Madhya Pradesh State government 100 Days Employment Scheme will cover 6.5 lakh urban area’s unemployed youth. Under the MP Yuva Swabhiman Rojgar Yojana the beneficiary will get 10 days essential training before the employment. The beneficiary has to work daily 4 to 5 hours and for this work government will provide Rs.4000 on monthly Basis.
Brief Summary of Yuva Swabhiman Rojgar Scheme
|Scheme name||Yuva Swabhiman Yojana|
|Launched by||CM Mr. Kamal Nath|
|Launched date||26th January 2019|
|Start date to apply||From 10th February 2019|
|Last date to apply||Not Yet Declared|
|Beneficiary||MP EWS Youth|
|Employment duration||100 Days|
|salary||Total Rs 13000 Rupee or Rs 4000 Monthly|
|No. Beneficiary||6.5 Lakh|
|Objective||To provide better opportunity of employment|
|Category||State govt. Scheme|
Objective MP Yuva Swabhiman Scheme
The objective of the scheme is to increase the employment ratio in urban areas because According to the state census, there are 2.4 million unemployed people in Madhya Pradesh and every seventh house in the state has an unemployed person. Yuva Swabhiman Yojana will provide the skill training in desired field as per your choice. The registration process for the Yuva Swabhiman Yojana would begin from the month of February 10, 2019
Important Factor of Yuva Swabhiman Rojgar
- Skill Training for Urban Poor unemployed Youth in desired field.
- 100 days assured employment.
- Salary of Employment is Rs 13000 for 100 days.
- Number of beneficiary is 6.5 Lakh
- Registration will start from month of February 2019.
- Complete guidelines for Scheme will be available from next month.
- Check MP Berogari Bhatta Scheme
Eligibility for Yuva Swabhiman
- You should be the native of the state.
- Your family annual income must be up to 2 Lakh
- Beneficiary doesn’t have their own business.
- You must live in state Urban area
- The age limit for the scheme is 21 to 30 years.
- Address Proof
- Aadhar Card
How Apply MP Yuva Swabhiman Rojgar Yojana
- The aspirants who are searching for Madhya Pradesh Yuva Swabhiman Rojgar Yojana have to visit at the official website@ mprojgar.gov.in
- We are providing you all the direct links in just below section.
- After visiting at the official website you have to click on the job Seeker Registration section which is available on the official website.
- When you click on the section a window will open with Registration form.
- Provide all the required detail & Upload all Essential Document.
- In the last of the User Registration click on submit button.
|Operational Guidelines||Click Here|
|User Registration||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Check Application Status||Click Here|