Mukhyamantri Jan Kalyan Sambal Yojana Form Pdf| Status| Jankalyan Portal| मुख्यमंत्री जन कल्याण संबल योजना| संबल योजना लिस्ट| Apply for नयासवेराकार्ड
Mukhyamantri Jan Kalyan Sambal Yojana has been started by the Madhya Pradesh Government. The objective of Sambal Yojana 2023 is to provide multiple benefits to the labor class Families who are surviving below the Poverty line. Under the मुख्यमंत्री जन कल्याण संबल योजना State Government is providing free maternity facilities, Skill Development program, Education Incentive, Electricity bill waiver and much more facilities.
Jan Kalyan Sambal scheme 2023
The Families who have the BPL Card and suffering below the Poverty line may enjoy the Benefits of the Jan Kalyan Sambal scheme. The aspirants of the Scheme can avail all the benefits of Mukhyamantri Jan Kalyan Sambal Yojana by contact their Gram Panchayat / zone and get their registration done. The authorized authority will check all the required documents and eligibility of the scheme and then your Application will be verified by them.
Brief Summary of Mukhyamantri Jan Kalyan Sambal Yojana
|Scheme Name||Mukhyamantri Jan Kalyan Sambal Yojana|
|Launched By||Madhya Pradesh Government|
|Date Of Registration||No Last Date|
|Objective||Provide Financial Assistance|
|Category||State Govt. Scheme|
Jan Kalyan Sambhal Yojana Objectives
Often the advantage of government run programs do not reach there intended recipients the Madhya Pradesh government has launched the Mukhyamantri Jan Kalyan sambal Yojana to address the very issue. sambal Yojana has been established to better provide workers in anorganised sector benefits of the various government initiative as a part of this Yojana social security is offered to all workers in organised industries who fall below the poverty level under the MP Naya savera scheme 2023.
Benefits of Jan Kalyan Sambal Yojana
Under the Scheme Government are giving following benefits-
- Education Incentives.
- Maternity facilities.
- Health insurance cover.
- Electricity bill waiver.
- Provide better agricultural instruments
- Organized skill development campaign.
MP Jan Kalyan Sambal Scheme Eligibility
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh state.
- He must be living below the poverty line.
- Citizens of Madhya Pradesh who are working employees in the unorganised sector are required to apply.
- Applicants must submit the required documentation in order to receive the benefits of Sambhal schemes which are only available to eligible our legally qualified individuals.
Document Required for Sambal Yojana
- Aadhar card
- BPL Ration Card
- Income Certificate
- Residence certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Address proof
- Bank Passbook
- Mobile number
- Passport size photograph
How to apply for Jan Kalyan Sambal Yojana
If you want to apply for Mukhyamantri Sambal Yojana then you have to contact at the Gram Panchayat/District level. The Responsible Authority for the Sambal Yojana will provide you all the related application form.
- Fill the application form in a particular manner and attest all the required documents.
- In this step the authorized authority will verify your application form.
- After that if you will be found eligible than your families will be added in the Jan Kalyan Sambal Yojana.
- After that State Government Will provide you Member ID.
- By the help of this Member Id Beneficiary can check the status of the application.
How to Check Sambal Application Status
- To check the application status, go to the official website.
- The homepage of the website will open
- Click on the application status option.
- A new application form will open where you have to provide your 9 digit samagra ID.
- After that click on the get details option.
- This status will be on your device.
Mukhyamantri Jan Kalyan sambal Yojana 2023 Login Procedure.
- Visit the jan Kalyan sambal Yojana’s official Website.
- From the home page Click on the link that says Know Your Portal Username.
- Following that , a new page will appear in front of you.
- Here you must select your district and body before clicking on the View Report link.
- You will now be able to determine your portal username.
Procedure to Apply for Naya Savera Card (नया सवेरा कार्ड)
Applicants from the state need to change their old sambal card and get a new Naya Savera Card (नया सवेरा कार्ड) in order to apply for the Yojana. The process to get a new नया सवेरा कार्ड who is given here.
- First of all, take your old Sambal Card along with all the documents like Aadhar card to the nearest common service center, or public Service Centre.
- Give your above-mentioned concerned officer there.
- Document verification will be done.
- Information provided in the Aadhar card and the Old Sambal Card will then matched.
- If all the provided information is matched, then only a New Savera card will be provided.
- If all the provided information is not matched, then only the inspecting officer has the right to provide or not the New Savera Card.
|Apply for Sambal Scheme||Contact at Gram Panchayat/District level office|
|Apply For Registration(Education Incentive )|
|Central govt. Scheme|