Saptapadi Vivah Yojana registration procedure has been commenced by the Government of the state. Grab all the Saptapadi Vivah Yojana related information such as who can apply, who can not apply, how to apply, documents required and other related information required to know from this page. Desired applicants need to read the further session of this page to know all the details. The detailed registration process is mentioned here, scroll the page to know.
Table of Contents
Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana 2023
Saptapadi Vivah Yojana has been launched by the Chief Minister B.S. Yediyurappa, Government of Karnataka State for the newly wedding couples. All those couples who are going to tie a knot within the next few days can avail the benefits of the scheme. This scheme has been released by the government on 10th January 2020. Under this scheme, the government is going to provide financial assistance of Rs. 55000/- to each couple. Couples need to register for mass marriage by visiting the shortlisted temples. This scheme is going to conduct around 90- 100 temples. Approximately 1000 couples all over the state can avail the benefits.
Highlights Of Saptapadi Vivah Yojana
|Name of the scheme
|Saptapadi Vivah Yojana
|Chief Minister B.S. Yediyurappa
|10th January, 2020
|Citizen of the state
|26 April and 24 May
Benefits of the scheme
Applicants will get the following cash benefits under this scheme:
- Mangalsutra worth Rs. 40,000 for the bride.
- Rs. 5,000 in Cash to Groom
- Rs. 10,000 in Cash to Bride
- Only those contenders who belong to Karnataka state are eligible to apply.
- Those mass marriages are eligible which are taking place in shortlisted temples are eligible
- To avail the assistance provided under this scheme, parents of both bride and groom should attend the marriage
- Applicants age is must as per the criteria. Bride’s age is must be 18 years or more and the groom’s age is must be 21 years or more.
- This scheme is eligible only for the Hindu religion.
Who can not apply for scheme?
- Those who are doing marriage without parent’s permission are not eligible for availing the scheme benefits.
- If applicants age is not as per the criteria.
- Applicants other than Hindu religion.
Following are the documents required for the registration procedure:
- Residential proof
- Aadhaar card
- Age certificate
- Permission letter from parents
- Religion certificate
Saptapadi Vivah Yojana Registration Procedure
Candidates need to follow the below-given procedure for registration:
- To register yourself contenders need to go to the concerned department.
- Collect the application form from the concerned department.
- Fill the enrollment application form
- Write all the necessary details in the application
- Affix the passport size photograph of the bride and groom on the form
- Attach the necessary documents as mentioned above in the list
- Submit the application form at the temple office.
Note: You may stay tuned with us for more updates and other government schemes too. We hope the above-sanctioned details are useful for you.