Karnataka Raitha Shakti Scheme : As we all know that central & state government launches many scheme for the welfare of the farmers. And the government is trying their best to help farmers through various subsidy schemes. Recently, the government of Karnataka state has launched Karnataka Raitha Shakti Scheme 2023. Under this scheme, the government will offer subsidy to buy diesel so that the farmers can use their machines and increase their agricultural output. In this article, we will tell you about Raitha Shakti Scheme Karnataka, its key highlights, objective to launch, its key features & benefits, eligibility criteria to apply, documents required, procedure to apply, where to apply & when to apply. Read this full article carefully & do let us know any query in the comment section below.
Table of Contents
About Karnataka Raitha Shakti Scheme
The Chief Minister of Karnataka state Mr. Basavaraj Somappa Bommai has launched Raitha Shakti Scheme Karnataka for the farmers of Karnataka state. This scheme was announced in budget for the welfare of farmers. As we are aware that the diesel prices are touching the sky and many farmers can’t afford the diesel. So, the government has started Karnataka Raitha Shakti Scheme 2023. In this scheme, the government will give discount on buying Diesel for their machines. The subsidy of Rs.250 will be given to per acre, which applies to a maximum 5 acres land. In this scheme, 45 lakhs farmers of Karnataka will get benefit.
Raitha Shakti Scheme 2023 Key Highlights
|Name of the scheme||Karnataka Raitha Shakti Scheme 2023|
|Launched by||Karnataka government|
|Introduced by||Chief Minister of Karnataka state Mr. Basavaraj Somappa Bommai|
|Objective||To provide financial assistance in the form of subsidy to farmers of Karnataka state|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers of Karnataka state|
|Subsidy Amount||Rs.250 per acre|
|Total beneficiaries||45 lakh farmers|
Raitha Shakti Scheme 2023 Objective
The main objective to launch Raitha Shakti Scheme Karnataka is to provide financial support to farmers of Karnataka state in the form of subsidy. Through this scheme, the government would enhance agricultural production by providing subsidy on buying diesel for their machinery. Because of high prices of fuel, farmers can not afford & to solve this Raitha Shakti Scheme has been introduced. This scheme will reduce financial burden from the heads of farmers. Almost 45 lakhs farmers will be connected from this scheme.
Benefits and Features Raitha Shakti Scheme Karnataka 2023
- The Chief Minister of Karnataka state Mr. Basavaraj Somappa Bommai has launched Raitha Shakti Scheme for the farmers of Karnataka state.
- This scheme was announced in budget for the welfare of farmers.
- As we are aware that the diesel prices are touching the sky and many farmers can’t afford the diesel. So, the government has started Raitha Shakti Scheme 2023.
- In this scheme, the government will give discount on buying Diesel for their machines.
- The subsidy of Rs.250 will be given to per acre, which applies to a maximum 5 acres land.
- The main objective to launch Raitha Shakti Yojana is to provide financial support to farmers of Karnataka state in the form of subsidy.
- The famers of Karnataka state only get benefit of Raitha Shakti Scheme.
- 45 lakhs farmers will get benefit from this scheme.
Raitha Shakti Scheme Eligibility Criteria
To apply or get benefit of any scheme, the candidate has to pass the eligibility standard given by government for that scheme. Below we have provided you the eligibility criteria to apply for Raitha Shakti Scheme –
- The farmer who is applying should be a permanent resident of Karnataka state.
- The farmer must have a domicile of Karnataka state.
- Applicant must have their own land.
- The applicant should have all land related documents.
- The farmer can get benefit of maximum of 5 acres land.
To get benefited by any scheme launch by any state or central government the candidate are required to have some important documents according to that particular scheme requirements. And for Raith Shakti Scheme, the candidates should have following written below documents –
- Aadhar card
- PAN card
- Voter ID card
- Ration card
- Permanent Resident certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Land related documents (Khasra)
- Bank account details
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile Number
Procedure to Apply for Raitha Shakti Karnataka Scheme 2023
The candidate has to go to Official Website of the Fruits (Farmer Registration and Unified beneficiary Information System) Portal and has to create ID there. If you already have your ID there then you just need to sign up or log in to Raitha Shakti Scheme.
- Then on homepage of the Fruits portal. Click on ‘Sign Up‘ option.
- A new page will appear. On that page fill all the required information and upload the necessary documents.
- Then click on ‘Register’ option.
- You have successfully registered yourself for Raitha Shakti Scheme Karnataka.