Nekar Samman Yojana Application Form | Nekar Samman Yojana Status | karnataka Nekar Samman Yojana Online Application
Hello readers, welcome to our web portal, Today we have information related to the new scheme launched for weavers community. The scheme name is Karnataka Nekar Samman Yojana 2022 In this article we are going to provide all the scheme related information yet released by the Government of Karnataka such as who will get the scheme benefits, what benefits people will get, how people can avail the benefits, what documents are significant for submission and many others related information.
Karnataka Nekar Samman Yojana 2022
The nekar samman scheme was launched by the honorable Chief Minister Mr. BS Yediyurappa in Bengaluru on Monday 6th July, 2020. He announced that the beneficiaries will get an annual amount of Rs. 2000 under this scheme. Government is going to transfer the benefits directly into the bank accounts of the beneficiaries. As per the fourth national handloom census, Karnataka has 54,789 registered handloom weavers in the state out of which in the first face the 19744 weaver will get the benefits under this scheme.
Brief of the scheme
|Name of the scheme||Karnataka Nekar Samman Yojana|
|Launched by||CM BS Yediyurapp|
|Launched on||6th July, 2020|
|Category||State government scheme|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Official website||Disclose soon|
Objective of scheme
Major aim of the state government behind the scheme is to provide financial help to the silk, cotton and woollen handloom weavers and other handloom weavers engaged in allied activities in the state.
Read more: RGRHCL List 2020
Benefits of scheme
Financial help of Rs. 2000 will be given by the authorities per annum to the silk, cotton and woollen handloom weavers and other handloom weavers engaged in allied activities. To provide the benefits the state government has sanctioned Rs 10.96 crore. Not only this the government has also sanctioned amount to give one time payment to 1.25 lakh handloom workers.
- All those people of the state who are doing business of silk, cotton and woollen handloom and other handloom.
- Applicant must be the citizen of Karnataka
- Age of the applicant is must above than 18 years
- Age proof
- The Address proof
- Aadhaar card
- Any other necessary document
Yet the government has not disclose the detailed application procedure, some common steps to apply for the scheme are mentioned below. Online application form filling procedure will start soon.
- To apply for the yojana you have to open the official website in laptop or computer
- From home page of the website search the link related to the scheme
- Check the detailed eligibility condition and if you are eligible to apply then click apply link
- Fill the application form with the information such as
- Father name
- Contact details
- Business details Etc.
- Upload the necessary documents as required in the prescribed form
- Review the application before submission and hit submit button if no change you would like to made in the application
- Take print out of the application form in the end for further use (if required)
Note: For detailed information you have to wait till the official information will released by the authorities. We will update the information on our web portal as release by the government. Stay connected with us for latest updates.