Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Yojana Status: Karnataka government keeps on launching many schemes to support its residents. The state government started Gruha Lakshmi Scheme with an aim to support women in the state. Under this scheme, rupees 2000 sent to the bank account of the selected beneficiaries. Direct benefit transfer (DBT) method used to the transfer the financial assistance. The Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Payment Status can be checked by the visiting the official website.
Table of Contents
Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Yojana Status
Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Yojana will prove beneficial for the women of BPL families of the state. Under this scheme, the female of the family will be given rupees 2,000 a month as financial assistance. The state government will be spending 32,000 crore per year for the successful implementation of the scheme. This initiative will empower women of the state by giving financial support. About 1.1 crore of beneficiaries have been benefitted from the scheme.
Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Yojana Status Overview
|Name of the Article||Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Yojana Status|
|Launched by||Karnataka government|
|Benefit||2000 rupees per month|
|Aim||To provide financial help|
|Required documents||Ration Card Number, Aadhar Card Number, Bank Account Number|
Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Status Objective
The Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Status will help people to check the status of the payment online. By visiting the official website, an individual can easily check the status. After receiving the financial help, the women in the state will become independent.
Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Benefits
- Under the scheme, the woman head in the family provided with monthly support of 2,000 rupees.
- The best part of the scheme is that through Direct benefit transfer (DBT), the amount directly sent in the bank accounts.
- Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Status will confirm to the applicant whether they have received the amount in their bank account or not.
- With the help of the online method to check the status, the time and efforts of the individual will be saved.
Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- Families in which males pay tax or who file GST returns cannot become part of the scheme.
- Women who employed with the government are not eligible for the scheme.
- Women who are family heads in Antyodaya, Below Poverty Line (BPL), and Above Poverty Line (APL) ration cards can apply for the Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme.
- Only one woman in family is permitted to take benefit of the scheme.
- Ration Card Number
- Aadhar Card Number
- Bank Account Number
Procedure to Check Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Payment Status
- Firstly, you have to go to the official website of the Seva Sindhu Portal,
- You will land on the homepage of the website.
- Then go to the Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Status option.
- After that select the DBT status option on the screen.
- Now you have to enter your login credentials in the space given.
- Next click on the submit option on the screen.
- At last, you will see the payment details in front of you.
Steps to Check If Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Amount Credited Or Not in Account
- At first, check your registered mobile number.
- After that you have to check the inbox section whether you have received any message related to the scheme or not.
- If you find any message then it is possible that you have received the amount in your account.
- If you don’t find any message then go the nearest ATM or your concerned bank and check your account balance.
Women head of the BPL families can take benefit of the Gruha Lakshmi Yojana.
Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Payment Status can be checked by visiting the official website that is https://sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in/