Table of Contents
Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme
The government of Karnataka has launched this scheme for the upliftment of students across the state .And to provide technical education to those student who are not able to get it on their own due to financial crises .With the help of this scheme meritorious students of Karnataka will get the benefits of Tablet PC. With the help of a Tablet PC students can study various important subjects online. This yojana will enable anywhere, anytime learning process across the state. The Tablet PC will be distributed to the first year students of 430 government first grade colleges, 1st and 2nd-year students of 87 government polytechnic colleges, and 1st, 2nd, and 3rd-year students of 14 engineering colleges.
Karnataka Free Tablet PC Scheme Highlights
|Name of Scheme
|Karnataka Free Tablet PC Scheme
|Government of Karnataka
|To provide Tablet PC
|Students of Karnataka
Free Tablet PC Scheme Objective
This scheme is launched for the upliftment and encourage the brilliant students across the state of Karnataka. This yojana will help to build the better educational infrastructure among the state of Karnataka. Students can easily study and effectively study using Tablet PC. By implementing this scheme Government of Karnataka will fix the imbalance between offline and online, urban and rural, digital and physical, government and private, rich and poor. This scheme will benefits the students of economically weaker section section of the society. Students who are pursuing their studies from the government institutions can avail benefits of this scheme. This scheme will encourage the student for higher education in the field of technology.
Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme Benefits
- Students can avail of various benefits from the free Tablet PC scheme; here we are discussing the various benefits of Tablet PC.
- This scheme will promote the benefits of digital learning.
- By this scheme, students can study and learn from the vast ocean of the Internet.
- This scheme will help to eliminate the distance of rich and poor and digital and physical.
- Students can learn and educate themselves from both offline and online mode.
- This scheme will eliminate the imbalance between rich and poor because now both economically weaker and rich students can study easily with the help of Tablet PC.
List Of Courses
The following courses are applicable under the scheme:-
- Medical studies
- Polytechnic colleges
- Postgraduate courses
- Studying in First Grade Colleges
- Total 430 first-grade government colleges are listed for this scheme.
- Students of 1st and 2nd year of 87 government polytechnic colleges are listed under this scheme
- Students of 1st, 2nd, and 3rd year of 14 engineering colleges are acknowledged for this scheme
- The cost of each tablet PC is Rs 10000
- The estimated budget of this Yojana is Rs155.40 crore.
Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme Eligibility
- Here we are sharing the eligibility criteria of the students for successful registration of this scheme.
- The applicant must be a citizen of India
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Karnataka state.
- The student must have passed class 12 with good grades.
- Here is a list of important documents required for the successful registration of this scheme.
- Domicile Certificate of Karnataka
- Aadhaar Card for identification
- Bank Account linked with Aadhaar Card.
- Caste Certificate.
- Income Certificate.
- Passport size photograph
- Educational Certificate
- Application process
If you want to Apply for the Karnataka free Tablet PC scheme, SSSS
- First of you have to visit the official website of Karnataka free Tablet PC scheme
- On the official website, click on the Laptop Scheme tab present on the home page or directly click on the link given here to download Karnataka Free Laptop Application Form.
- Click here to download the application form.
- Now you have to fill the application form
- Attached all the above documents
- Submit it to the Karnataka Educational Board.
List of College of for Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme
Here is the list of college where the laptop is supplied with a number of total counts check the list of the college region wise.
We hope you get complete details about this new taxation platform. To get more information about other Government schemes, Scholarship programs, upcoming vacancies, please visit our website regularly because we update it on daily basis.
In 2020 the Karnataka Government launched a free laptop scheme to promote digital education and provide a good life style to vulnerable students is for the Scheme student engaging in class 12th and having levels of income Blow the poverty line code apply for this scheme in 2023.
With the help of this game meritorious students of Karnataka will get the benefits of tablet PC with the help of a tablet PC students can study various important subjects online.