The Chief Minister of Karnataka have announced Rs 5000 scheme for auto drivers, cab/ taxi driver, Baber Dhobi etc. Chief Minister Yeddyurappa have announced Rs 1610 crore compensation scheme to help poor people who are not being able to earn their living due to coronavirus lockdown. The government has decided to provide one time compensation to those people. The beneficiaries will get Rs 5000 directly into their bank account. In this article we have covered the procedure to apply online, check the status and other important details. So read this article carefully if you want to know more about the scheme.
What is Karnataka Rs 5000 scheme?
Chief Minister Yeddyurappa have addressed all the people of Karnataka and have announced the compensation package of Rs 1610 crore to help all those people who are in financial crisis due to coronavirus lockdown. The Government of Karnataka will provide a one-time compensation of Rs 5000 to auto drivers, cab/ taxi driver, Barber, Dhobi etc. Apart from this the government will provide Rs 25000 per hectare compensation to flower growers. If you want more information then you can visit the official website Stay connected with us. We will update this page if there will be some more information regarding the scheme.
Key Highlights of Karnataka Driver Scheme
|Article about||Karnataka Rs 5000 Scheme|
|Launched by||Government of Karnataka|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of Karnataka|
|Objective||Providing Financial support|
|Application Mode||Both Offline and Online|
|Scheme starts from||Not Yet Announced|
Objectives of Karnataka Driver Scheme
- The main objective of this scheme is to give financial support to people who are not being able to earn their living due to nationwide coronavirus lockdown.
Benefits Of Karnataka Driver Scheme
The benefits of Karnataka Rs 5000 scheme launched by the Government of Karnataka are as follows:-
- Financial support will be provided to poor people
- Poor people will not move out of their homes to earn
- Essential commodities can be purchased from this amount
Features of Karnataka Rs 5000 scheme
- The amount will be directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiary
- Registration can be done by both online and offline means
- The budget is Rs 1610 crore
- Approximately 21 lakh people will get direct benefit from the scheme
- The applicants must be a Citizen of Karnataka State and he / She should have permanent or temporary address proof issued by the Karnataka State.
- The Beneficiaries should have a valid Driving license issued by the State transport department.
- And the beneficiaries should have the vehicle license.
- Identity Proof (Aadhar Card/ Driving License/ Voter ID Card/ Ration Card/ Pan Card)
- Permanent or temporary address Proof
- Vehicle registration Certificate and Vehicle Licence Document.
The List of Beneficiaries eligible for this scheme
- Cab Drivers
- Auto Drivers
- Taxi Drivers
- Laundry and Saloons (Barbers)
- Construction Workers
- Common Power Consumers
Procedure To Fill Karnataka Driver Scheme Application Form
- Go to the official website of Karnataka that is
- Now the home page will be opened. Click on Karnataka Rs 5000 scheme
- Now application form will be on your screen
- Now download the application form
- Fill all the important details in the application form
- Attach all necessary documents
- Now submit the application form
- Now you will get a reference ID. Save if for future use.