The state government of Karnataka has introduced the Arundhati Yojana and Maitri Yojana. The State Brahmin Development Board will put the plan into action. The state of Karnataka will grant financial support to the family of a Brahmin bride as part of the Karnataka Arundhati Yojana, and if the bride marries a priest, she will receive money under the Maitri Scheme. Read below to get detailed information related to the Karnataka Arundhati Scheme 2023 like highlights, objectives, benefits and features, eligibility criteria, documents required, the application process, and much more
Karnataka Arundhati Scheme 2023 Highlights
|Schemes Name||Karnataka Arundhati Scheme|
|Introduced by||The State Government of Karnataka|
|Objective||the provision of financial aid to Brahmins|
|Benefit||It will provide Brahmins with financial assistance so they can marry their daughter|
About Karnataka Arundhati Scheme 2023
We are all aware that the state government of Karnataka has put welfare programs into place to improve the lives of state residents. The Arundhati Scheme is the new initiative the state of Karnataka has launched for Brahmin brides. The state government offered financial assistance to the families of Brahmin brides under the Arundhati Yojana program so they could pay for the wedding. The bride’s Brahmin community family will receive 25,000 rupees under the Arundhati Scheme for the wedding. The Karnataka State Brahmin Development Board will also carry out the events’ implementation. Around, 550 Brahmin bride’s families will each receive Rs. 25000 in support.
Karnataka Arundhati Scheme 2023 Objectives
We all know that the Brahmin group is particularly financially vulnerable, and as a result, they are unable to plan their daughters’ weddings. The Karnataka Scheme and the Maitri Scheme were introduced by the Karnataka government in consideration of this state. Under both plans, the families of the daughters will receive financial support to help organize the marriages. Under the Karnataka Arundhati plan, the girls will receive about Rs. 25000 for their weddings. And as part of the Maitri Yojana, females who marry Brahmin community priests like Archakras and Purohits will receive Rs. 3 lakhs. This program will give economically struggling Brahman families financial support so they can use some of the funds to start a small business and provide for their families.
Benefits and Features of Karnataka Arundhati Scheme 2023
Some of the key benefits and features of Karnataka Arundhati 2023 are as follows:
- Karnataka Arundhati Scheme 2023 was introduced by the Karnataka state Brahmin development board to help the Brahmin community financially.
- The primary goal of introducing this program is to give the Brahmin financial support for the marriages of their daughters.
- About 550 state-eligible families will get the program benefit.
- The economically disadvantaged Brahmin families will receive financial assistance so they can start their businesses.
- The Brahmin community would receive Rs. 25000 under the Arundhati Scheme for their daughter’s marriages.
- Girls who married priests will receive Rs. 3 lakhs under the Maitri Yojana.
- With the aid of these programs, the Brahmin community’s financial situation will improve.
- With the aid of the plan, the priest will be able to launch their own little business for a living.
- It will eliminate any ambiguity from the Priests’, Purohits’, and Archaks’ duties.
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Arundhati Scheme 2023
The eligibility criteria for Karnataka Arundhati Scheme 2023 are as follows:
- Candidates must be permanent residents of the state of Karnataka
- The bride must be a Brahmin and must produce documentation to prove it
- The bride’s family must provide a document attesting to their financial situation
- The marriage license must be registered along with the wedding
- The wedding between the bride and the husband must be their first union
- The union must endure for a minimum of five years
Documents Required for Karnataka Arundhati Scheme 2023
The documents required for Karnataka Scheme 2023 are as follows:
- Aadhar card or Voter ID for verification
- Marriage certificate
- Mobile number or contact number
- Brahmin caste certificate
- Address proof
Steps to Apply for Karnataka Arundhati Scheme
To apply for Arundhati Scheme, the user needs to follow the below-given steps:
- First of all, go to the official website of Karnataka state Brahmin Development Board i.e., ksbdb.karnataka.gov.in
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen
- Click on the Sign In button
- The login page will open on the screen
- Now, enter your Email ID, and Password
- After that, enter the captcha code and click on the Sign In button
- Once you are successfully logged in the dashboard of your account will open on the screen
- Now select the Arundhati Scheme
- The registration form will open on the screen
- Now, fill in the form with all the required details
- Finally, click on the submit button to complete the process