Mukhyamantri Sukanya Yojana will provide Rs.5000 financial support time to time from the birth of girl child to her marriage. The objective of Mukhyamantri Sukanya Yojana is to promote Education among the girls of the Jharkhand State and as well as to reduce child marriage ratio. The beneficiary under Sukanya scheme 2023 will be selected according to the Socio Economic and Caste Census (SECC)-2011 and person who have Antyodaya ration card. There are total 27.46 Lakh are mentioned in SECC-2011 and number of Antyodaya ration card holder is 9.11 so the total number of beneficiary under the scheme is 36.57 lakh.
Table of Contents
Jharkhand Sukanya Scheme 2024
Under Sukanya Scheme 2024 at the time of birth of child government of the state will provide get Financial of Rs. 30,000 from their birth till the age of 18 years. Mukhyamantri Sukanya Yojana protsahan rashi benefits will be given through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) mode. Financial aids will be given in six installments of Rs.5000. Sukanya Yojana Jharkhand is the initiative based on Beti Bachao Beti Padhao campaign of central government. Time of giving installment of financial supports is given below in the list.
Sukanya Yojana 2024 Key Highlights
|Mukhyamantri Sukanya Yojana
|CM Raghubar Das
|2nd January 2019
|Women and Child welfare
|To remove malnutrition and child marriages
|Total 36.57 Lakh families.
|State govt. Scheme
Jharkhand Sukanya Yojana Features
There are following silent features-
- There are total 36.57 lakh beneficiary.
- Financial aid of Rs 30000/- from her birth to threshold of teenage.
- Rs 10000/- for 18 to 20 year girls who are unmarried.
- Benefits will be server through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) mode.
- Scheme will cover the economic weaker section under the state.
Mukhyamantri Sukanya Yojana Benefits
- It will reduce migration, malnutrition and child marriages.
- Scheme will support the girl’s education.
- Defiantly it will increase the education ratio.
- Female gender ratio will also increase due ti the scheme.
- Check Jharkhand Revised Pension
- After passing 5th class mother’s bank account debit again with Rs. 5000/-
- Under this scheme Rs. 5000/- gives to mother when her daughter pass 8th class.
- After passing 10th Rs. 5000/- will debited by government.
- When your daughter pass 12th standard your account will get debited by Rs.5000/-
- When your daughter get 18 years old government provides Rs. 10000/-
Jharkhand Sukanya Yojana Eligibility
- You must be the native of the state.
- You should come under SECC-2011 or you have Antyodaya ration card.
- Aadhar Card.
- Bank account passbook linked with Aadhar.
- Aadhar Card
- Birth Certificate
- Residential Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Bank Account Details
- Mobile Number
Protsahan Rashi Detail
|At birth till 2 years of age of girl child
|At taking admission in 1st
|Passing 5th class (admission in 6th class)
|On Passing 10th
|On Passing 12th
|Total (Till girl age is 18 years)
|18 to 20 year girls who are unmarried
How to Apply For Jharkhand Sukanya Yojana
The aspirant who want to know about the Jharkhand Sukanya
Yojana online application process have to wait because at this time there is no
information has shared by the responsible authority. We will update here
complete detail about Jharkhand Mukhyamantri
Sukanya Yojana online application form and as well as about selection
|State govt. scheme
|Central govt. Scheme