Mukhyamantri Krishi Ashirwad Yojana has launched by the Chief Minister of Jharkhand Mr.Raghubar Das. In this Scheme Jharkhand’s state Farmers will get Rs 5000 Per Acre for their Kharif crops. The scheme has announced on dated 21st December 2018. The objective of the scheme is to doubling the farmer’s income in upcoming 4 years. The expenditure of Mukhyamantri Krishi Ashirwad Yojana is Rs 2250 Crore. Total 22 lakh & 76 thousand farmers will be covered under the Jharkhand Krishi Ashirwad Yojana. Under the Jharkhand Farmers Krishi Ashirwad Scheme government also provide the crop loans at zero percent interest rate.
Jharkhand Krishi Ashirwad Yojana
The Jharkhand State government came with Krishi Ashirwad Yojana for doubling farmer’s income in upcoming 4 years (2022). Under the Scheme a number of benefits will be provided by the Government of state. Mukhyamantri Krishi Ashirwad Yojana will be included in the 2019-2020 financial year budgets.Government will provide the benefits of the scheme to the beneficiary from upcoming Kharif seasons and the financial assistance will be transfer in the beneficiaries’account through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) mode.
Brief Detail of Krishi Ashirwad Yojana
|Scheme name||Mukhyamantri Krishi Ashirwad Yojana|
|Launched By||CM Mr. Raghubar Das|
|Launched Date||21st December 2018|
|Cost of the project||INR 2250 Crore|
|Number of beneficiary||22.76 Lakh|
|Start date of scheme||Upcoming kharif crop season (2019-2020)|
|Objective of scheme||To double the farmer income|
|Category||State Govt. Scheme|
Jharkhand Mukhyamantri Ashirwad Yojana
Under the Jharkhand Mukhyamantri Ashirwad Scheme the small and marginal farmers of the state who have maximum up to 5 acre agricultural land will get the Rs 5000 per acre as financial support for the cultivation purposes. If farmer have agricultural land less than 1 acre, then he will also be eligible for the minimum support amount of Rs 5000. The financial allowance will be given for cultivation purposes such as to purchase fertilizer, seeds etc and to make farmers independent.
Features of Krishi Ashirwad Yojana
- Farmers will get Rs. 5000 Per Acre as financial assistance for cultivation.
- Maximum land 5 acre to get financial allowance.
- Under the scheme total 45 Acre agricultural land will cover.
- If any farmer have less than 1 acre land than healso get Rs 5000.
- Financial assistance will be given DirectBenefit Transfer (DBT) mode.
- Scheme willstart from financial year 2019-2020 in kharif season.
- Official implementation of the scheme will be done in upcoming state Govt. Budget of 2019-2020.
- Total cost of the project is Rs 2250 Crore.
- Total number of beneficiary is 22.76 Lakh
- Scheme will provide interest free crop loan.
Eligibility for Mukhyamantri Krishi Ashirwad Yojana
- Small and marginal farmers of state
- Maximum agricultural land is 5 acre.
- There is no minimum limit of the scheme
Benefits of Krishi Ashirwad Yojana
- It will Increase the crop production of the state.
- Help in doubling farmer’s income.
- This scheme will increase the agricultural employmentin the state.
- Reduce the migration of peoples from the state.
- This scheme will increase the economy of the state.
How To Apply For Mukhyamantri Krishi Ashirwad Yojana
The Mukhyamantri Krishi Ashirwad Yojana will start from the financial year 2019-2020. The complete process to apply for Krishi Ashirwad Yojana will available after the announcing of Jharkhand states financial budget. At this time there is no additional information has shared by the responsible department. The expectation of staring application process for Krishi Ashirwad Yojana is in the month of February or March 2019
|State Govt. Scheme||Click Here|
|Central Govt. Scheme||Click Here|