Now the seven years wait of the Jharkhand state applicants for the ration card is now come to an end. The process of Jharkhand Ration Card 2020 will be going to start again. Applicants who applied for the ration card in the state in the past seven years now will get ration cards. Food- Supplies Department of the state has 8.45 Lakh applications pending so far. Applications include BPL and APL category people. The department has taken the initiative towards making the cards by examining the applicants by DSOs of all the districts. Aspirants of Jharkhand state can have a look on this article to grab the details related to the same.
Jharkhand Ration Card 2020
Food- Supplies Department government of Jharkhand has decided to take the initiative towards making for the pending applications of ration cards. Orders have been passed by the department to the DSOs of all the districts to start working for making ration card by examining the applicants. Prior then this wrong ration cardholder will identify in all the districts and their cards will be cancelled. Aspirants who want the Ration card can apply through online or offline mode.
Highlights of Jharkhand Ration Card 2020
|Name of the department||Food- Supplies Department Government of Jharkhand|
|Applications for||BPL and APL Ration cards|
To apply for the Ration Card you have to produce the following documents while filling out the application form:-
- Application form
- Aadhar Card
- Voter Identity card
- Income certificate
- Electricity bill, Water bill
- Bank passbook details
- Passport size photograph of family members
- Under the Scheme Food items (Rice, Wheat, K.oil, Salt and sugar) will be given at subsidized rates.
- It is a 100 % Government funding scheme.
- These all food item is given on a monthly basis.
- For distributing the subsidized food Government allotted Foodgrains to the regional Distributors.
- Under these Lists you will get Ration Card No, Name of Head, Father’s/Husband Name, Card Type, Family Count.
Apply for Jharkhand Ration Card 2020:
- First of all, go to the official website of the Food Supplies Dept., Government of Jharkhand.
- Now click on the online services option from the menu bar
- Now select online application option from the drop-down list to apply for ration card and a new page opens on the screen of the PC
- Read the instructions and click proceed option
- Now fill the online application form and step by step
- Enter the details asked on the screen like your name, father name, district, area, card type, etc whatever asked on the screen
- Upload your recently clicked photograph and Enter the code display on the screen
- Take a review of the form before submitting it.
- Take a print out of the form at last for further use.
Food Items under Jharkhand Ration Card
|Ration Card Type||Name of the Commodity||Price per Kg|
|Below Poverty Line ration card||Rice Wheat Kerosene||Entitled to 35 kg of food grain at the rate of Rs.1/-|
|Antyodaya Anna Ration Card||Rice Wheat||Rs.1 per kg.|
|Annapurna Yojana ration card||Rice||Entitled to 10 kg at free of cost.|
|Above Poverty Line||Wheat Rice||Entitled to 10 kg per family per month.|
Procedure to check the status of Jharkhand Ration Card
- Firstly, go to the official website of the Food and Civil Supplies Dept.
- Now click on the appropriate link to know the application status
- Enter the asked information like district, area, card type, head name etc. whatever asked on the screen
- Enter the captcha code display on the screen and click search
- Your application status will appear on the screen