On 26th December 2021, the Prime Minister of our country Mr. Narendra Modi has launched a scheme that will provide Health Insurance to all the citizens of the Jammu Kashmir state. The name of the scheme is Jammu Kashmir SEHAT Health Insurance Scheme. Under this scheme, various health insurances will be provided to all the citizens of the state. So in this article, today we are going to discuss the scheme related details like eligibility criteria, objective, benefits, necessary documents required, etc. We will also share the step by step procedure to apply for the scheme. So, readers are advised to go through the article completely to get more details of the scheme.
Table of Contents
JK SEHAT Health Insurance Scheme
This Health Insurance Scheme has been launched under the umbrella of Ayushman Bharat Yojana. The scheme will cover all the remaining citizens of the state that are not benefited by the Jan Arogya Yojana. Around 6 lakh families of the state have been benefited by the Jan Arogya Yojana and the remaining 1 crore families of Jammu Kashmir state will be covered under this scheme. The scheme will provide health Insurance of Rupees up to 5 lacs for the treatment of the candidate and the amount will be borne by the government. The most attractive feature of the scheme is that every citizen of the state can be benefited from this scheme despite their financial status. Citizens of the state can take the benefit of the scheme in the 229 government hospitals and 35 private hospitals that are registered under the scheme.
Highlights of SEHAT Health Scheme
|Jammu Kashmir SEHAT Health Insurance Scheme
|Prime Minister Narendra Modi
|Providing health insurance to the citizens of state
|Citizens of Jammu Kashmir
|People to be covered
Social Endeavour for Health, and Telemedicine (SEHAT) Scheme has been has been launched by the Prime Minister. The scheme will provide health benefits the people of the state. Citizens from Jammu Kashmir can now avail of the scheme benefits from any hospital in the country without any cost. The remaining 1 crore population jammu Kashmir will be benefited through this is came that was that in the the Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana. The scheme was launched to provide free and best health services to the people.
Health Sector Development
The scheme was launched through video conferencing by the Prime Minister. SEHAT scheme will lead to the health sector development of the Jammu and Kashmir state. Citizens of the state will be benefited on a mass scale without the family member count. Citizens of the state can take health treatment from any hospital in the country that are registered under PMJAY SEHAT Scheme by showing the Health Card. 1100 Health Centers will open the Jammu and Kashmir State out of which 800 Health Centers are already opened in the state.
SEHAT Health Scheme Objective
Among the many objectives of the scheme, one of the main objectives of the scheme is to provide health benefits to all the citizens of the state. Under this scheme, An insurance cover of 5 lac Rupees will be provided to the al the citizens of the state. People can now avail of the health treatment form any Hospital in the country. The scheme will lead to the development of the state in the medical field. The objective of the scheme is to cover all the 1.3 crore people of the state and to provide basic medical facilities to one and each citizens of the state.
PMJAY-SEHAT Scheme Benefits
- The scheme has many benefits yet some of the common benefits are listed here.
- PMJAY-SEHAT Scheme will cover each and every citizens of the Jammu and Kashmir State.
- A health cover of Rs 5 Lac will be provided in this scheme.
- Around 1 crores residents of Kashmir State will be benefitted.
- Residents of J&K can now avail of the benefits in any hospital in the country.
- Health facilities will be provided at free of cost.
- No need to take cash as cashless transaction will be done.
- The scheme will help in the development of the state.
- No family count barrier or age barrier.
SEHAT Health Scheme Eligibility
- The applicant must be a resident of Jammu and Kashmir State.
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter Card
- Bank Account
- Mobile Number
- Domicile Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photograph
How to Apply for SEHAT Health Scheme
- To get the benefits of the, the applicant has to apply for the scheme visiting the nearest Common Service Center (CSC).
- An application form will be provided to you by the CSC holder.
- Fill the application form with correct details.
- Attach the mandatory documents with the application form.
- Submit the application form to the CSC.
- Identification of the form will be done.
- On being found eligible, the candidate will be issued a Golden card.
- Arogya Mitr or Common Service Center (CSC) will tell the applicant about the identified hospitals for free treatment.
- All the information regarding the scheme has been provided by us. But, if anyone still has any query then they may call on Helpline Number 14555 to get more details of the scheme.