Himcare Scheme Registration 2020 is open at the official web email@example.com. Himachal Pradesh Swasthya Bima Yojna Society which a Nodal agency of Himcare Scheme is accepting the Enrollment form by 20th June 2019. The Native of Himachal Pradesh may fill Himcare Scheme Registration Form before the last date through Lok Mitra Kendra/Common Service Centers or by Online Website. The citizen who has not been covered under the Ayushman Bharat Yojana may Apply for Himcare Scheme and avail the benefits of 5 Lakh annual Health insurance.
Note- Once Again Himachal Pradesh Government has extended the Time Duration for the Registration of Himcare Scheme. According to new announcement beneficiary may apply for Scheme till dated 5th July 2020.
Himachal Health Care Scheme 2020
Himachal Pradesh Himcare Scheme has been announced by Governor of the state. Himcare Scheme is started for those citizens who do not come under the Ayushman Bharat-Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana. Today Health and Family Welfare Minister Mr. Vipin Singh Parmer has official started the Himcare Scheme Registration and he also said that these Online Enrollment will be accept till 20th June 2019.
Objective Of Himcare Scheme
In the year of 2018 the central Government has started Ayushman Bharat Health Scheme for Providing Rs 5 Lakh Rupee annual insurance to the beneficiaries but many of the citizens don’t fulfill the eligibility criteria of Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Yojana. Now Under the Himachal Health Care Scheme 2019 State Government will cover those families who do not come under the Ayushman Bharat-Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana. By Charging a very minimum premium amount HP State Government will provide Rs 5 Lakh Rupee Health insurance cover to each family.
Brief Summary of Himcare Scheme Registration
|Scheme Name||Himcare Scheme|
|Introduced by||Himachal Pradesh Govt.|
|Nodel Agency||Swasthya Bima Yojna Society|
|Department||Dept. of health & family welfare|
|Start date of Enrollment||28 May 2019|
|Last Date of Enrollment||20th June 2019|
|Beneficiary||Native of the State|
|Insurance Premium Amount||Rs 365 to Rs 1000 annual|
|Objective||To provide health insurance|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Type of Scheme||State Govt Scheme|
Silent Features of Himcare Scheme
- Scheme will Cover those citizens who do not come under the Ayushman Bharat-Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana.
- At present, under the Himachal Health Care Scheme 202 hospitals of the state are registered and out of these 48 are private hospitals.
- This Scheme is covering approximate 1800 diseases such as General Surgery, Orthopedics, Urology, Cardiology and Many More.
- It is Himachal Pradesh Government Funded Scheme.
- Himcare Scheme works same as central Government Ayushman Bharat Yojana.
Premium amount of Himcare Scheme Registration
- There is no Premium amount for BPL and Registered Street Vendors
- scheme cards can be made by paying only 365 rupees for single women,
- more than 40 percent of handicap persons have to Pay Rs 365
- senior citizens who are more than 70 years old have to Pay Rs 365Anganwari Workers
- Anganwari Helpers, ASHA workers, Mid-Day meal workers, Daily Wage Workers (Govt., Autonomous Bodies, Societies, Boards & Corporations etc.), have to Pay 365
- All the beneficiaries covered under HP Universal Health Protection Scheme have to Pay Rs 1000
- Beneficiaries not covered under category-I and category-II or who are not govt. servants or their dependent family members have to Pay Rs 1000.
Document Required for Himachal Health Care Scheme
- BPL Ration Card & Street Vendors certificate for Category-I
- Ekal Naari Registration Certificate
- Medical Disability Certificate
- Any Valid Age Proof required for Senior citizen category
- For Aganwari workers/Helper certificate from Certificate from Child Development Program Officer.
- For Asha Workers Certificate from Block Medical Officer
- Mid-Day meal workers Certificate from Block Elementary Education Officer
- Contractual Employees/Daily Wage Worker/Part Time Workers Certificate from concerned Department
How to Enroll under Himcare Scheme 2020
- The citizen who want to enroll under the Himachal Pradesh Health Care Scheme Firstly visit at the official web Portal of Swasthya Bima Yojna Society@www.hpsbys.in.
- Now at the Homepage of this official website you will get the “Online Himcare Enrollment” Option.
- Click on this option and go to the Himcare Scheme Registration Tab.
- Now in the Registration Form fill all the required details such as State, District, Block, Panchayat, Village.
- After that provide Family information such as Ration Card Number,Social Type Group
- Then upload the front and back side of your Ration Card.
- Now in the next section Provide your Family head details such as Head member Name, Gender, DOB,Age and Aadhaar Number after that upload the Aadhaar Card in the required section.
- Click on the Add More Section and add your Family number one by one.
- In the last of the Himcare Scheme registration Process
- Now click on the check button then submit your Enrollment Form finally.
- After Submit, You Will be Redirect to Confirm to Complete the Process. Without Click on Confirm, Your application will not be processed.
- Now Pay your Annual Premium amount as per your selected Category.
How to Check Himcare Scheme Card Balance
- The applicant who want to check Himachal Health Care e-Card Balance, Firstly Visit at the official website.
- At the official homepage of HImcare you will get “Check Your Card Balance” Option.
- Now click on this option and open a new tab like tihis
- Provide your URN NO (Unique Registration Number) & Choose your Scheme Type
- Then click on the Search button
www.hpsbys.in | Official Website for Himcare Scheme Registration
It is an official website of Himachal Pradesh Swasthya Bima Yojna Society which is working as the nodal agency for implementing the Himcare Scheme 2019 in whole over the state. At this official website you will get Himcare Scheme Enrollment Form, Details of Premium, Eligibility, User Manual and Registration Process. Simply visit at this official website and apply For Himachal Pradesh health care scheme.
Helpdesk/Grievance Number of Himcare Scheme
- Contact Njmbers-0177- 2629-802, +177 2629-802, 8091773886
- Email ID- firstname.lastname@example.org, Saloni.email@example.com, Rishi.firstname.lastname@example.org