Saksham Yojana Haryana Online Registration| saksham yuva scheme haryana| हरियाणा सक्षम योजना ऑनलाइन आवेदन| Saksham Yojana Haryana Application Status
Saksham Yojana Haryana has been started by the Haryana government. Under the Saksham Yuva Scheme Govt. of the state provide the Unemployment allowance to the educated unemployed persons. हरियाणा सक्षम योजना serves financial allowance as per Candidate education qualification. The amount of unemployment allowance for matriculation, Intermediate, Graduate and Post Graduate is Rs 100, Rs 900, Rs 1500, and Rs 3000 respectively. To get more detail about the scheme please read the entire article carefully.
Apply Online Saksham Yojana Haryana
The Unemployed eligible post-graduate, graduate & other applicants should have to full fill all the eligibility criteria as per set by Govt. The objective of the scheme is to provide a better atmosphere and opportunities to the beneficiary of the state. If you want to Apply Online Saksham Yojana Haryana
Haryana Saksham Yuva Yojana 2021
The post-graduate and graduate aspirants of Haryana now can register themselves in the Haryana Saksham Yojana. Under the scheme, they will get the Unemployment Financial assistance according to their degree or qualification. The minimum qualification for Haryana Saksham Yojana is Matriculation. Unemployment Allowance to educated youth will be given by the Haryana government until the applicants will get the job. There is one condition for Unemployment Allowance is that you have to attend various skill development programs being organized by the Government of Haryana.
Brief Details Saksham Yojana Haryana
|Scheme Name||Saksham Yojana Haryana|
|Launched by||Haryana Government|
|Date of launch||01-November-2016|
|Last date to apply||No last date|
|Category||State Govt. Scheme|
Eligibility Saksham Yojana Haryana
- Age should be between 21 to 35 years
- Minimum qualification intermediate recognizes by the Haryana Government.
- Graduation/Post-graduation degree from a University recognized by the Haryana Government.
- Your annual family income shall not exceed INR Rs.3 lakhs
Unemployment Educated Youth Allowance Rate
|Qualification (for both Male & Female)||Rate of Allowance @ Rs./ per month|
|Matriculation||100/- * (As per revised guidelines minimum qualification is Intermediate )|
|10+2 or equivalent||900/-|
|Graduates or equivalent||1,500/-|
|Post-Graduates or equivalent||3,000/-|
Benefits of Saksham Yojana
- The applicant will get financial assistance.
- Under the scheme, various skill program is organized to develop the skill.
- It increases self depend on confidence in the candidate.
Required Details in Saksham Yuva Yojana Enrollment Form
- Residence of Haryana or Not
- Date of Birth
- Aadhaar No
- Employment Registration no.
- Name of Employment Exchange where registered
- Employment Regn. No. Next Renewal Date
- Mobile Number
- Please Register yourself at Official website to get your Employment Registration no.
Saksham Yojana Haryana Apply Online
The Unemployed who are seeking for the Saksham Yojana Haryana Online Registration will get the complete procedure and step by step process of online registration in the
- The Candidates of Haryana who to Register under the Haryana Saksham Yojana Firstly Visit at the Official Website.
- Now at the official of Saksham Yuva Yojana, you will find a Login/Sign in Option in the Menu Bar of the website.
- After That Click on the New Registration Option.
- Now click on the Option and Select your Education Qualification like Intermediate/Graduation/Post Graduation.
- After that click on the Go to Registration Option.
- When you click on this option a new computer Tab will open as shown in below figure.
- Now click on the checkbox and follow the required procedure to Fill Saksham Yuva Yojana Registration Form.
- Now after the successful submission of the Haryana Saksham Yuva Employment Scheme Application Form you will get the Registration Number.
- Keep it safe for future reference.
Check Applicant Details
- First of all, go to the Official Website of the scheme.
- The homepage will appear.
- From the homepage, you have to go to the Applicant Details option.
- A new page will open where you have to provide your asked details.
- Now click on the search option.
- All the applicant details will open on the screen.
|Saksham Yuva Scheme Guidelines|
|Get central govt. Scheme|
Frequently Asked Questions Saksham Yuva Scheme
Who are eligible for the Scheme?
Ans: Any Haryana State resident who has passed his/her Post-Graduate and Graduates (Science, Engineering and Science equivalent) degree from the recognized University/affiliated colleges in the State of Haryana, NCT Delhi and UT Chandigarh
What is the age eligibility for the Scheme?
Ans: Any Haryana state resident educated youth aged between 21 to 35 years who are registered with employment exchange can register on Saksham portal for taking befefits of the scheme. The other features and detailed terms and conditions are available on the home page of the portal.
What is the criterion to allocate honorary assignment to the approved applicant under the scheme?
Ans: The given criteria should be followed by the Districts to allocate the honorary assignment to the approved applicant under the scheme:
- Firstly, the applicant with higher age, as per the list, shall be higher in seniority;
- In case the age is same, then the applicant who has obtained the post-graduate degree earlier, shall be senior (for this the year of successful completion of Post-Graduate Studies shall be considered);
- In the rare case where the age and year of PG degree is identical, then the applicant obtaining higher percentage of marks in Post-Graduation examination shall be senior. In case any applicant acquires more than one Post-Graduation degree, the one with the highest percentage of marks shall be considered.
How long honorary assignment will be given to the eligible applicant?
Ans: When the SAKSHAM YUVA is deployed by any indenting departments/PSUs/ Universities/Boards, then he/she has to be deployed for at least 3 years or on attaining 35 years of age, whichever is earlier.
What is the remedy if an applicant filed a wrong entry on the portal?
Ans: If the applicant has filled/upload any wrong information then his/her application is rejected by the concerned District Employment Exchange. under this case, the application is forward to the Head office (HO) and HO will take the following actions:
- In case of wrong documents upload, then the application is rejected and forward to the applicant to upload the relevant document
- In case of wrong data filling, then the application is rejected and forward to the applicant to reapply the SAKSHAM form with correct data.
How many times an Applicant can apply in the Scheme?
Ans: An applicant can apply in the Scheme only once. However, concerned ADC/DC can provide second chance only after finding that his/her rejection from the scheme is on wrong grounds and need to reapply.
How can I get Skill Training under the scheme?
Ans: For Skill Training, an exclusive scheme known as “SAKSHAM YUVA-II” is being launched. Contact concerned/nearest Employment Exchange.