RTE Haryana Admission : As we all know, that education is a very basic right. And education is the only way that brings change to society. The central & state government is constantly working on education system & brings new schemes & scholarship programme to upgrade the education of children’s in India. In this article, we will discuss a new scheme that is launched by Haryana government for elementary school education. The government of Haryana has launched a Haryana RTE Admission program, In this program, candidates from EWS & BPL category will now acquire 25% of seats in all the public & private schools. In this article, we will discuss the key highlights of the RTE Haryana Admission, its eligibility criteria, documents required, important dates, what is the procedure to apply & where to apply. Read the full article carefully!
The students can fill out the RTE Haryana application form on the official website that is https://harprathmik.gov.in/login/ . Before applying for the Admission, students must check their eligibility & after ensuring their proper eligibility then only student should apply. The RTE application form will not be accepted at any condition if the candidate is not eligible. To make a proper check on the RTE Admission process, the government will also make a monitoring cell in order to control & right execution of the process. The monitoring cell will also look at any type of injustice that will happen to students. Besides this, the school will not ask any type of donation from students & parents. Read the full article to know more details about this scheme.
Table of Contents
About RTE Haryana Admission
The Haryana RTE Admission is a scheme or process which is released to cover free education to the reserved category students. There will be 25% seats reserved in the schools for RTE Admission. In this process, the economically weaker society students will get free education from government & government aided institutions. This scheme is especially launched for the backward section of the society who are facing financial problems to complete their education. The right to education act or the right of children to be free act is the other name of RTE act. During this process, if the total applications of Admission is exceeds from the total number of seats available in the school then the Admission will be provided through the draw.
RTE Haryana Admission Key Highlights
|Name of the scheme||RTE Haryana Admission|
|Launched by||Haryana state government|
|Concerned Department||Elementary education department of haryana|
|Beneficiary||Weaker section Childrens of Haryana state|
|Objective||To make basic education accessible for all childrens|
RTE Haryana Admission Objective
The main objective of Haryana government to launch this scheme is to help the economically weaker sections of the society in basic education. The government wants to help poor childrens who did not started their basic education due to financial problems. Through this scheme, the little childrens will be able to learn basics. This scheme will help to promote national growth by educating children’s.
Haryana RTE Admission Features & Benefits
- The Haryana government has launched the RTE Haryana Admission scheme to help poor children’s in their education.
- In this scheme, 25% seats are being reserved for the economically backward section of the society.
- Through this scheme, little childrens wil be accessible to basic education.
- The government will also make a monitoring cell in order to control & right execution of the process.
- The school will not ask any type of donation from students & parents.
- Through this scheme, the Haryana government will make education affordable & accessible.
- This scheme will help students to remove financial barrier in their education.
RTE Haryana Admission Eligibility criteria
Basic eligibilty for the RTE Admission is written below-
- The applicant must be an indian citizen.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident or domicile of Haryana.
- The annual family income of the candidate must be less than 1,80,000.
- Socially backward students can apply for RTE Admission.
- Student who is applying must belong to below poverty line & he/she should have a proof that is BPL Ration card.
|Pre Nursery Admission||3 – 5 years|
|Pre primary / KG Admission||4 – 6 years|
|Class 1st||5 – 7 years|
Disabled group age limit
|Pre Nursery Admission||3 – 9 years|
|Pre primary / KG Admission||4 – 9 years|
|Class 1st||5 – 9 years|
Documents Required for RTE Admission Scheme 2023
The following documents are required for RTE Admission Scheme 2023 –
- Adhar card
- Permanent residence Address
- Domicile certificate
- BPL Ration card
- Birth certificate
- Community or Caste certificate
- Passport size Photograph
- Computerized Signature
Written below is the table of important dates and events-
|Haryana RTE Admission 2023 Registration date||April 16, 2023|
|Last date for Haryana RTE Admission||April 25, 2023|
|Result date||April 29, 2023|
|Student Admission date||May 05, 2023|
|Vacant seat Admission date||May 10, 2023|
|Waiting list Admission date||May 14, 2023|
Procedure to Apply for Haryana RTE Admission
To apply for RTE Admission, the applicants have to register themself on the official website of Department of elementary education Haryana. Then the candidate has to follow the written below steps to apply for RTE Admission.
- Firstly, the candidate has to visit the Official Website of Haryana RTE Admission that is https://harprathmik.gov.in/login/
- On homepage, click on RTE Admission notification.
- After clicking, a new page will appear on your screen, Check the eligibility. After ensuring proper eligibility click on ‘Apply Online’.
- After clicking on that link, a new page will appear with an application form.
- Fill the application form with required details such as name, Father’s name, age, school etc.
- Upload the necessary documents such as photograph, computer authorized signature.
- Now, click on Submit option.
- Download & take a printout of the confirmation page for further use.
- CONGRATULATIONS..You have successfully applied for RTE Admission.