haryana parivar pehchan patra check status | meraparivar.haryana.gov.in login | parivar pehchan patra haryana operator registration
Parivar Pehchan Patra scheme has been launched by the State Government Haryana to facilitate all citizen-centric services and schemes. Parivar Pehchan Patra will deliver all the benefits of the services and schemes to these beneficiaries on the basis of Socio-Economic and Caste Census SECC-2011. The objective of the Haryana 14 Digit Unique Identity Card is to provide transparency in the delivering of citizen-centric services as well as to reduce the corruption and find out the fake beneficiary of the state. According to the chief minister of the State Mr Manohar Lal Khattar the Parivar Pehchan 14 Digit Unique Identity Card will provide the benefits approximate 54 lakh families in the state.
Table of Contents
New Update in Haryana Par Parivar Pehchan Patra
In the recent meeting on 24th July 2019, the District Treasury Officer Rajbir Singh Sahu said that Haryana Government has released a notification for all permanent and contract Based Workers who are working in any Government Department. Under this Instruction, the Haryana Government clearly provided a deadline to these workers to submit their Family Identity Document for making Unique Pehchan Patra.
Official Website Parivar Pehchan Patra Scheme
Now on Thursday 25th July 2019 CM Mr. Manohar Lal Khattar will inaugurate the official website for the Parivar Pehchan Patra scheme in Chandigarh. This decision is taken for Completing the Registration Process Quickly. At this Official website, you will get each detail Such as Application Form, Selected Candidate List and Registration Process. This Official Website will play an important role in the completion of Event.
Haryana 14 Digit Special Identity Card
14 Digit Unique Identity Card will be prepared for each family in the state to automatic delivery of various citizen centric services. its means that the government will find out the eligibility of the family as per the data available in family’s Special Identity Card and then automatic deliver all the benefits to the family. This Parivar Pehchan Patra will ensure the zero left out beneficiary in the state. These 14 Digit Parivar Pehchan Patra would be prepared for both joint and separate families.
|Scheme name||Parivar Pehchan Patra|
|Introduced by||CM Mr. Manohar Lal Khattar|
|Date of announcing||2nd January 2019|
|Start date to apply||25th July 2019|
|Last date to apply||Open Now|
|Beneficiary||54 families to the state|
|Objective||To ensure automatic delivery of various citizen centric services|
|Category||State Govt. Scheme|
- Aadhaar Card
- Identity Documents of Family
- Marital Status
- Mobile Number
- Ration Care (if Applicable )
Document Verification In Parivar Pehchan Patra
For the Verification of Citizens and their Family under the Program, State Government will set up authentication hubs in Atal Sewa Kendra, Saral Centres, tehsil and panchayat office, blocks, gas agencies, schools, colleges, other Government and semi-government educational institutes in various districts. In each District Government will setup 500 centres to verify 54 Lakh Beneficiary Data. At these places, Native of the state may easily get their family details verified and updated.
Silent Features of Parivar Pehchan Patra
- To ensure automatic delivery of all services and schemes to an eligible beneficiary.
- The data under the preparing of Parivar Pehchan Patra would be considered from the Socio-Economic and Caste Census (SECC)-2011.
- Till now database of about 46 lakh families based on the Socio-Economic and Caste Census (SECC), -2011 has already been prepared.
- 54 lakh families would get the benefits of the scheme.
Benfits Of Parivar Pehchan Patra
- It will ensure a reduction in corruption.
- It will serve to better transparency among government and citizens.
- A special card will ensure zero left beneficiaries under the state.
- The application process will become faster and quicker.
Read More About Haryana Pension Scheme
How To Check Family Name In Parivar Pehchan Patra List
- check your status in the Socio-Economic and Caste Census (SECC)-2011.
- If your family is in the SECC-2011 then government of Haryana will automatically add you in the scheme.
- If you don’t find your family under the SECC-2011 list then you have to follow the following below section process to avail the benefits Scheme.
How Apply Under Parivar Pehchan Patra
- You will get the Parivar Pehchan Scheme performa hard copy in all offices of public dealing like SDM offices, tehsils, Block offices, schools, ration depot, gas agencies etc.
- Get the hard copy of Haryana 14 Digit Special Identity Card from the above-mentioned department to ensure the updating of your family under the Scheme.
- Fill the application form with all the required detail.
- Attach the all required document and then submit it to the same office where you got the Application form.