Parivar Pehchan Patra scheme has been launched by the State Government Haryana to facilitate all citizen centric services and schemes. Parivar Pehchan Patra will deliver all the benefits of the services and schemes to these beneficiaries on the basis of Socio Economic and Caste Census (SECC)-2011. The objective of the Haryana 14 Digit Unique Identity Card is to provide transparency in the delivering of citizen centric services as well as to reduce the corruption and find out the fake beneficiary of the state. According the chief minister of the State Mr. Manohar Lal Khattar the Parivar Pehchan Patra 14 Digit Unique Identity Card will provide the benefits approximate 54 lakh families in the state.
Haryana 14 Digit Special Identity Card
14 Digit Unique Identity Card will be prepared for each family in the state to automatic delivery of various citizen centric services. its means that government will find out the eligibility of the family as per the data available in familiy’s Special Identity Card and then automatic deliver all the benefits to family. This Parivar Pehchan Patra will ensure the zero left out beneficiary in the state. These 14 Digit Parivar Pehchan Patra would be prepared for both joint and separate families.
About Parivar Pehchan Patra
|Scheme name||Parivar Pehchan Patra|
|Introduced by||CM Mr. Manohar Lal Khattar|
|Date of announcing||2nd January 2019|
|Start date to apply||Available soon|
|Last date to apply||Available soon|
|Beneficiary||54 families to the state|
|Objective||To ensure automatic delivery of various citizen centric services|
|Category||State Govt. Scheme|
Silent Features of Parivar Pehchan Patra
- To ensure automatic delivery of all services and schemes to eligible beneficiary.
- Date under the preparing of Parivar Pehchan Patra would be consider from Socio Economic and Caste Census (SECC)-2011.
- Till now database of about 46 lakh families based on the Socio Economic and Caste Census (SECC)-2011 has already been prepared.
- 54 lakh families would get the benefits of the scheme.
Benfits Of Parivar Pehchan Patra
- It will ensure the reduction in corruption.
- It will serve to better transparency among government and citizens.
- Special card will ensure zero left beneficiaries under the state.
- Application process will become faster and quicker.
How To Check Family Name In Parivar Pehchan Patra List
- check your status in the Socio Economic and Caste Census (SECC)-2011.
- If your family is in the SECC-2011 then government of Haryana will automatically added you in the scheme.
- If you don’t find your family under the SECC-2011 list then you have to follow the following below section process to avail the benefits of Parivar Pehchan Patra.
How Apply Under Parivar Pehchan Patra
- You will get the Parivar Pehchan Patra performa hard copy in all offices of public dealing like SDM offices, tehsils, Block offices, schools, ration depot, gas agencies etc.
- Get the hard copy of Haryana 14 Digit Special Identity Card from above mentioned department to ensure the updating of your family under the Scheme.
- Fill the application form with all required detail.
- Attach the all required document and then submit it to same office where you got the Application form.