Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra Status| Download| Parivar Pehchan Patra List| Login @meraparivar.haryana.gov.in
meraparivar.haryana.gov.in Portal has been launched by Chief Minister of Haryana Mr. Manohar Lal Khattar on 25th July 2019. The Purpose of Starting the Parivar Pehchan Patra Official Website (meraparivar.haryana.gov.in) is to speed up the registration process. Under the Parivar Pehchan Patra Scheme Total of 54 Lakh Beneficiary will be registered and verified. With the help of Mera Parivar, Meri Pehchan Portal officers of the respective departments will include all the beneficiaries under the scheme.
Mera Parivar Meri Pehchan Portal
The Parivar Pehchan Patra portal has been launched by the State Government to provide benefits of all the welfare schemes of government to the economically weaker sections of the society. This portal will provide the benefits of all schemes to the actual beneficiaries. The beneficiaries under the Mera Parivar Meri Pehchan scheme will be selected according to the Socio-Economic and Caste Census (SECC-2011). The related government will upload all the Data of Selected Beneficiary@ meraparivar.haryana.gov.in Portal.
Key Highlights Parivar Pehchan Patra Portal
|Scheme name||Parivar Pehchan Patra Scheme|
|Introduced by||CM Mr. Manohar Lal Khattar|
|Date of announcing||2nd January 2019|
|Start date to apply||Available Now|
|Last date to apply||Not Yet Declared|
|Beneficiary||54 families to the state|
|Date of Starting Website||25th July 2019|
|Objective||To ensure automatic delivery of various citizen centric services|
|Category||State Govt. Scheme|
|Mode of Implementation||Phase wise Manner|
|Beneficiary List||Visit to any Nearest Saral Centre|
It is mandatory for all the families of Haryana state to have ParivarPehchan Patra. The only eligibility to apply for the family ID card is the applicant must be a citizen of Haryana state.
- Aadhaar card
- Mobile number
- Ration card
Benefits of Parivar Pehchan Patra
- Application process will become faster and quicker
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) Scheme.
- Medical benefit/facility: – Ayushman Bharat Scheme etc.
- Issuance of Ration Card/Ration as per Food Security Act.
- Family Pension.
- It will serve to better transparency among government and citizens.
- Special card will ensure zero left beneficiaries under the state
- Old Age Pension/Widow Pension/Phy. Handicapped Pension etc.
- Social Welfare schemes like Ladli, Vivah Shagun Yojana etc.
- Agriculture/ Horticulture Departments Schemes-Subsidy on various schemes.
- Helpful in tracking missing member of the family.
- Helpful in obtaining Govt/Private Jobs:- Weightage to those families where no family member is in job.
- Various Scholarship Scheme:- Post Matric scholarship etc.
- Issuance of RC/Driving License etc.
- Helpful in seeking admission in school/college etc.
- Any other Scheme for which the resident is eligible
Step to Apply in Mera Parivar Meri Pehchan Portal (meraparivar.haryana.gov.in)
The head of the family will have to deposit the form with full details of his family with his signature at Atal Sewa Kendra or Antyodaya Sewa Kendra, which will be updated by the departments concerned. Now respective department will upload you your all details at the official website @ meraparivar.haryana.gov.in portal. After updating, the person will be allowed to take out two prints.
Verification Process After Registered at meraparivar.haryana.gov.in
For the Verification of Citizens and their Family under the Program State Government will setup authentication hubs in Atal Sewa Kendra, Saral Centres, tehsil and panchayat office, blocks, gas agencies, schools, colleges, other Government and semi government educational institutes in various districts. In each District Government will setup 500 centersto verify 54 Lakh Beneficiary Data. At these places Native of the state may easily get their family details verified and updated.
meraparivar.haryana.gov.in | Parivar Pehchan Patra Portal
It is an official website of Parivar Pehchan Patra/ Mera Parivar Meri Pehchan Scheme Portal. will allow respective department officers to upload Beneficiaries data under the scheme. it will make the beneficiary selection process easier. Only the responsible department officer can upload data of the beneficiary. There is no process is available for citizens of the state.
Process to Get Ussr ID & Password
If Respective Department officer has not received any Ussr ID & Password to upload the Date of Beneficiary then please share information from your official email id or by letter in following format to email@example.com.
|Name Of Department||Office Name||District||Office Address||DDO Email||Mobile Number||DDO Name|
You can get the offline application form from Ration Shops, Tehsil Office, Gas Agency, Block Development Office, Government School and others. Fill the application form and submit it in the same office along with the documents.
Download Parivar Pehchan Patra
- To download the ParivarPehchan Patra you have to go to the official website of CSC e-Governance Service India Limited
- From home page go to the important links section and hit “Parivar Pehchan Patra” option
- A new web page will appear where you will see the download your family ID card option
- Enter the unique ID no in the given space and hit submit option
- Your family ID card will display on the screen
- Download it and save as digital copy or take print out
Search Parivar Pehchan Patra
- To search the ParivarPehchan Patra you have to go to the official website of CSC e-Governance Service India Limited
- From the home page go to the important links section and hit “ParivarPehchan Patra” option
- A new web page will appear where you will see search family ID via Aadhar number option
- Enter the unique ID no in the given space and hit the submit option
- Your family ID card will display on the screen
Update Family Details
- To search the ParivarPehchan Patra you have to go to the official website of Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra.
- From the home page go to Update Family Details.
- Select Yes if you have your family ID.
- Enter the 8 or 12 Digit ID and Click on the Submit option.
- If you don’t remember the Id then click on NO.
- A new page will open will show on the screen.
- Search with Aadhar Number.
- Enter the Aadhar card details and click on the Check option.
- An OTP will be received on the registered mobile number. This registered mobile number is already submitted in the PPP Database.
- Select the Member Details option to update the information of the already entered member or select Add Member to add a new family member to the card.
- Enter the details asked in the application form and get the application form print and signed by the newly added member and upload the scanned copy or photo of the form.
- Submit the application form after filling in all the information.
- A message will be sent at the registered mobile number on updating or addition of a family member
Operator Login Procedure
- Go to the official website of Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra.
- From the home page go to the Operator Login option.
- A new application form will open before you.
- Provide all the details like Username and Password.
- Now click on the Login option.
Toll-Free Number – 1800-2000-023