Haryana Ration Card List 2023 is available on the official website of the Haryana government. As we all know the state government releases the APL/ BPL category ration card list on the basis of the annual income of the cardholder and his family living status. To check your name in the ration card list you need to follow few steps through online mode. Here on this page, we provide the detailed steps to check your name in the ration card list. We hope the below-given information is helpful for readers.
Table of Contents
Haryana Ration Card New List 2023
The state government of Haryana issued a document to the households for the purchase of food grains supplies at the subsidized rate is very well known as Ration Card. Only ration cardholders of the APL/ BPL category are eligible to purchase the ration at a subsidized rate from PDS Shops. In Haryana State, a separate authority is there to manage this task which is well known as Food Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department. BPL cards are issued to those households whose family is below the poverty line and family income is less than 24000/- per annum. APL ration is issued to those households whose family are above the poverty line and their family income is less than 24000/- per annum.
Key points of Haryana Ration Card List
|Name of the authority||Food Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department, Government of Haryana|
|Article about||Ration Card List|
What is Eligibility Criteria for Haryana Ration Card
- All the applicants must made the basic eligibility criteria to get a new ration card in Haryana.
- Applicants who are permanent resident of Haryana can apply.
- Households note already having ration card in the state are eligible.
- Newly married couples can apply for new ration card.
- Citizens having temporary ration cards whose that has been expired are eligible.
- It is important is not that the issue of new ration card in Haryana would be best on the household income as well as economic condition of the family.
Document Required For New Ration Card In Haryana
- Residential proof such as voter ID driving licence Aadhar Card.
- Age certificate.
- Caste certificate.
- Identity proof like voter ID PAN card driving licence Aadhar card.
- Income proof of the family.
- Recent passport size photograph of the applicant.
- Active mobile number/E-mail ID
- Previous electricity bill.
- Bank detail.
- Gas connection details.
- Self declaration and certificate issued by word counciller Pradhan.
- Tenancy agreement.
Benefits of Ration Card
- Buy ration at a subsidized price from government ration shops
- Required to avail the benefits of various government schemes
- Can be used as a proof to make any other document
Procedure to Check Haryana Ration Card List
- To check the ration card list you need to open the official website of the Food Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department, Government of Haryana or you can also visit at “https://hr.epds.nic.in/HRY/epds”
- Click on the “ration card details” option available on the left-hand side of the home page.
- Then select your district from the page open on the screen
- Then a new page will open where you need to select your tehsil and FPS from new page
- As a new page appears on the screen with beneficiaries list you need to search your name in the list
- As you click ration card details will appear on the screen of your computer.
Helpline Number For Haryana Ration Card
Peopile can now contact the food civil supplies and consumer affairs department Haryana the helpline number for Haryana ration card is 1967 while toll free contact is 1800-180-2087 for more details visit the official website of haryanafoood.gov.in.