Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra 2021| Check Status| हरियाणा परिवार पहचान पत्र| Login ID| meraparivar.haryana.gov.in| Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra List Download
Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra List contains the personal details of the beneficiary such as Name of Family Head, Name of Family Members, 14 Digit Unique Identity Number. The citizen of Haryana may check Online Family ID Status through Antyodaya Saral Portal. Today we are going to discuss हरियाणा परिवार पहचान पत्र so stay with us check your Name. Under the 14 Digit Unique Identity Cards (Parivar Pehchan Patra) total 54 Lakh Beneficiaries will be included.
Check Online Family ID Status
Under the Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra Scheme State Government will include Families according to Socio-Economic and Caste Census (SECC) 2011. These Selected Families may check their Family Names at in Regional Saral Centre. Today on 25th July CM Mr Manohar Lal Khattar will inaugurate the official website for the Parivar Pehchan Patra scheme in Chandigarh. At this official website, you will get the latest updates regarding Haryana Unique Identity Card.
Benefits of Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra List
The benefits of various schemes can be easily availed by the eligible household by showing their Parivar Pehchan Patra for example
- It will serve to better transparency among government and citizens.
- A special card will ensure zero left beneficiaries under the state.
- The application process will become faster and quicker
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) Scheme.
- Medical benefit/facility: – Ayushman Bharat Scheme etc.
- Issuance of Ration Card/Ration as per the Food Security Act.
- Family Pension.
- Old Age Pension/Widow Pension/Phy. Handicapped Pension etc.
- Various Scholarship Scheme:- Post Matric scholarship etc.
- Issuance of RC/Driving License etc.
- Social Welfare schemes like Ladli, Vivah Shagun Yojana etc.
- Agriculture/ Horticulture Departments Schemes-Subsidy on various schemes.
- Helpful in tracking missing member of the family.
- It is helpful in obtaining Govt/Private Jobs:- Weightage to those families where no family member is in job.
- Helpful in seeking admission in school/college etc.
- Any other Scheme for which the resident is eligible
Highlights of Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra List
|Scheme name||Parivar Pehchan Patra Scheme|
|Introduced by||CM Mr. Manohar Lal Khattar|
|Date of announcing||2nd January 2019|
|Start date to apply||Available Now|
|Last date to apply||Not Yet Declared|
|Beneficiary||54 families to the state|
|Objective||To ensure automatic delivery of various citizen centric services|
|Category||State Govt. Scheme|
|Mode of Implementation||Phase wise Manner|
|Beneficiary List||Visit to any Nearest Saral Centre|
Step to Check Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra List
The Family Households who wants to check Parivar Pehchan Patra List/Online Status Have to Visit their Regional Saral Service Centre under. Now Saral centre Agent will Check your Online 14 Digit Family ID Status from your Personal Details Available in Socio-Economic and Caste Census (SECC) 2011. Till now database of about 46 lakh families based on the Socio-Economic and Caste Census (SECC)-2011 has already been prepared but there is total of 54 Lakh families would be included.
Step to Apply Parivar Pehchan Patra
- If you don’t find your Family Name in Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra List then firstly download Parivar Pehchan Patra Application Form.
- Now Fill Application with all required details and attached all the required documents.
- After That Submit a hard copy of Haryana 14 Digit Special Identity Card Application form to the SDM offices, tehsils, Block offices, schools, ration depot, gas agencies etc.
- After the Successful Submission of Application, Form candidate has to verify their Identity at authentication hubs in Atal Sewa Kendra, Saral Centres, tehsil and panchayat office, blocks, gas agencies, schools, colleges, other Government and semi-government educational institutes in various districts.
- State Government will set up Approx 500 Verification hubs in each District.
- Go to the Official Website of Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra.
- The homepage of the website will open.
- Click on the Login option.
- A login form will open where you have to provide your username and password.
- After that, click on the Login option.
Search Parivar Pehchan Patra
- To search the ParivarPehchan Patra you have to go to the official website of CSC e-Governance Service India Limited
- From the home page go to the important links section and hit the “ParivarPehchan Patra” option
- A new web page will appear where you will see the search family ID via Aadhar number option.
- Enter the unique ID no in the given space and hit the submit option
- Your family ID card will display on the screen.
Download Parivar Pehchan Patra
- To download the ParivarPehchan Patra you have to go to the official website of CSC e-Governance Service India Limited
- From home page go to the important links section and hit “ParivarPehchan Patra” option
- A new web page will appear where you will see the download your family ID card option
- Enter the unique ID no in the given space and hit submit option
- Your family ID card will display on the screen
- Download it and save it as a digital copy or take a print out
Applicants can call directly at the given number for any help 1800-2000-023 *8:00 AM – 8:00 PM (Monday to Saturday)