Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra As we all know that Pehchan Patra is one of the most Kimportant pieces of documentation when it comes to identity in India. Haryana Identity card is the identity for the residents of Haryana. Today in this article we will talk about Haryana Pehchan Patra list, the application process, how to check list, etc. so if you if you want to know the about details of Haryana pehchan Patra, you are at the right place. In this article we will cover all the important topics related to the Haryana Identity card, so read the article till the end for complete information.
Parivar Pehchan Patra List contains the personal details of the beneficiary such as Name of Family Head, Name of Family Members, 14 Digit Unique Identity Number. The citizen of Haryana may check Online Family ID Status through Antyodaya Saral Portal meraparivar.haryana.gov.in| Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra List Download
Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra 2023
The Parivar pahchan Patra was launched recently by the Haryana CM Manohar Lal Khattar under this each family will be considered as a single unit and will be given and identification number Under the Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra Scheme State Government will include Families according to Socio-Economic and Caste Census (SECC) 2011. These Selected Families may check their Family Names at in Regional Saral Centre. CM Mr Manohar Lal Khattar inaugurate the official website for the Parivar Pehchan Patra scheme in Chandigarh. At this official website, you will get the latest updates regarding Haryana Unique Identity Card.
Highlights of Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra List
|Scheme name||Parivar Pehchan Patra Scheme|
|Introduced by||CM Mr. Manohar Lal Khattar|
|Date of announcing||2nd January 2019|
|Start date to apply||Available Now|
|Last date to apply||Not Yet Declared|
|Beneficiary||54 families to the state|
|Objective||To ensure automatic delivery of various citizen centric services|
|Category||State Govt. Scheme|
|Mode of Implementation||Phase wise Manner|
|Beneficiary List||Visit to any Nearest Saral Centre|
Benefits of Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra List
The benefits of various schemes can be easily availed by the eligible household by showing their Parivar Pehchan Patra for example
- It will serve to better transparency among government and citizens.
- A special card will ensure zero left beneficiaries under the state.
- The application process will become faster and quicker
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) Scheme.
- Medical benefit/facility: – Ayushman Bharat Scheme etc.
- Issuance of Ration Card/Ration as per the Food Security Act.
- Family Pension.
- Old Age Pension/Widow Pension/Phy. Handicapped Pension etc.
- Various Scholarship Scheme:- Post Matric scholarship etc.
- Issuance of RC/Driving License etc.
- Social Welfare schemes like Ladli, Vivah Shagun Yojana etc.
- Agriculture/ Horticulture Departments Schemes-Subsidy on various schemes.
- Helpful in tracking missing member of the family.
- It is helpful in obtaining Govt/Private Jobs:- Weightage to those families where no family member is in job.
- Helpful in seeking admission in school/college etc.
- Any other Scheme for which the resident is eligible
Documents Required for Parivar Pehchan Patra
- Aadhar Card
- Residence Certificate
- Married Status
- Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photo
- Family Identity Details
Step to Check Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra Beneficiary List
You can tag the following actions to view the Parivar pahchan Patra beneficiary list in Haryana.
- Firstly go to the Haryana government official website at https://www.haryana.gov.in/.
- Choose Parivar pahchan Patra from the drop down menu under the service heading.
- Click list link on the Parivar pahchan Patra page.
- From the drop down menu choose your district.
- After that you ll be taken to a page where you can use filters to find the beneficiary list including village block and family ID.
- To view the beneficiary list choose the desired choose and fill out the necessary information.
- Is an alternative you can go to the Parivar pahchan Patra authorised centre in your area and request the recipient list CSC (common service centre) atal seva Kendra are some of designated locations.
Step to Apply Parivar Pehchan Patra
- If you don’t find your Family Name in Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra List then firstly download Parivar Pehchan Patra Application Form.
- Now Fill Application with all required details and attached all the required documents.
- After That Submit a hard copy of Haryana 14 Digit Special Identity Card Application form to the SDM offices, tehsils, Block offices, schools, ration depot, gas agencies etc.
- After the Successful Submission of Application, Form candidate has to verify their Identity at authentication hubs in Atal Sewa Kendra, Saral Centres, tehsil and panchayat office, blocks, gas agencies, schools, colleges, other Government and semi-government educational institutes in various districts.
- State Government will set up Approx 500 Verification hubs in each District.
Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra Login Procedure
- Go to the Official Website of Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra.
- The homepage of the website will open.
- Click on the Login option.
- A login form will open where you have to provide your username and password.
- After that, click on the Login option.
Haryana Old Age Pension Yojana
Search Parivar Pehchan Patra
- To search the ParivarPehchan Patra you have to go to the official website of CSC e-Governance Service India Limited
- From the home page go to the important links section and hit the “ParivarPehchan Patra” option
- A new web page will appear where you will see the search family ID via Aadhar number option.
- Enter the unique ID no in the given space and hit the submit option
- Your family ID card will display on the screen.
Parivar Pehchan Patra Download
- To download the ParivarPehchan Patra you have to go to the official website of CSC e-Governance Service India Limited
- From home page go to the important links section and hit “ParivarPehchan Patra” option
- A new web page will appear where you will see the download your family ID card option
- Enter the unique ID no in the given space and hit submit option
- Your family ID card will display on the screen
- Download it and save it as a digital copy or take a print out
Update Family Details
- Go to the Official Website of the Pehchan Patra.
- Now from the homepage, go to the Update Family Details option.
- Click on Yes or No option in the Do you have family id question.
- If yes, then enter the family id.
- If No, then search with aadhar number.
- Details of the family will open the screen.
- Update the details you want to update.
- Go to the Official Website of the Pehchan Patra.
- Now from the homepage, go to the Publication option.
- A list of various documents will appear on the screen.
- Click on the document you want to download.
Applicants can call directly at the given number for any help 1800-2000-023 *8:00 AM – 8:00 PM (Monday to Saturday)