Haryana LPG Gas connection subsidy scheme was launched for the OPH Ration card holders in the State. The government of Haryana are planning to give the LPG Gas connection at subsidy of INR 1600/-. Total cost for new connection in the state is INR 2200. Under this scheme the OPH Ration Card holder have to contribute only INR 600/- and other remaining amount of INR 1600/- will be paid by the government. The objective of the Haryana LPG Gas connection subsidy scheme is to provide clean and save fuel to the every family of the State. The Khaki Ration Card Holders of the Haryana State are the eligible candidates for OPH LPG Subsidy Scheme.
OPH LPG Subsidy Scheme
Other Priority Households (OPH) with Khaki Ration Card can be availing the benefits of the OPH LPG Subsidy Scheme. The financial assistance of INR 1600/- in the form of subsidy will be paid by the Government of Haryana and only INR 600/- shall have to Expend by the Beneficiary. Haryana LPG Gas connection subsidy scheme application form are given in the below section you can easily download the form.
Haryana LPG Gas connection scheme Detail
|Scheme Name||LPG Gas connection subsidy scheme|
|Launched By||Haryana state government|
|Start to apply||Available for apply|
|Last Date to apply||26-01-2019|
|Ministry||Directorate of food supply & consumer Affairs|
|Objective||To provide save fuel|
|Category||State Govt. Scheme|
Benefits of OPH LPG Subsidy Scheme
- Gas connection will be given at subsidizes rate.
- Safe and eco friendly fuel scheme
Eligibility for Haryana OPH LPG Gas Scheme
- OPH Ration Card
- AADHAR Card
- Income Certificate
- Address proof
- Bank passbook
How to apply for OPH LPG Subsidy Scheme
- If you are the native of the Haryana State and fulfill the all eligibility criteria given in the above section than download the application form given in the below section.
- Take the print out of the Application form
- Fill the form in the appropriate manner
- Attest the all required documents
- Submit your application with the entire required document at your nearest Gas Agency.