Good news for the students who are studying in 10th standard in the government schools, the government has decided to distribute free laptops to the topers of the 10th board examination students. Those students who scored more than 90 % in the 10th Board examination will get the benefit of this scheme. The government of the state already ordered the government school heads to prepare the list of toppers in the 10th board examination held in March, 2019. To grab the information about the Haryana Free Laptop Scheme you just need to read this article carefully till the end.
Haryana Free Laptop Scheme Merit List
Education Department, Government of Haryana has launched a new scheme named “Haryana Free Laptop Scheme” for the students. Under this scheme, the government is going to distribute free laptops to the toppers of the board examinations of 10th standard hold in the month of March 2019. This scheme has been started to encourage the students who scored more than 90% in the 10th standard Board examinations. This scheme is for the students who belong to the BPL families.
Highlights of Free Laptop Scheme
|Name of the scheme||Haryana Free Laptop Scheme|
|Launched by||Education Department, Government of Haryana|
|Launched for||Topper students of 10th board examination|
|Benefits of the scheme||Free laptop|
Category For Selection of Students
- First 100 toppers, irrespective of caste, gender or income limit of 10th state board examinations.
- Top 100 girls in the general category.
- Top 100 boys from the scheduled caste (SC) category.
- The Top 100 girls belonging to the scheduled caste (SC) category.
- Top 100 students from Below Poverty Line (BPL) category.
Eligibility criteria for the scheme
- Applicant must belong to the family comes under Below Poverty Line
- Applicant must have passed 10th standard board examination in the March 2019
- Applicant must score more than 90% marks in the 10th standard board examination
- Family income of the applicant should not more than 2.5 Lakh rupees per annum
Required Document List
- Caste certificate
- BPL certificate
- Class 10th mark sheet
- Aadhar card for identification purposes
- Any other documents, if applicable.
Haryana Free Laptop Scheme Beneficiary List
The state government of Haryana will soon prepare the beneficiary list of the scheme. For this purpose, the government already ordered the Heads of the government schools to prepare the list of the toppers. As per the information top 100 scorer boys and girls of General, schedule caste, schedule tribe whose family comes under Below Poverty Line will the scheme benefits. May the applicants have to seek online application for the scheme to avail the benefits. The government not announced yet regarding the application process. we will update the information about the application too as the government announced.
Note: Stay tuned with our web portal to grab more information and updates in the Haryana Free Laptop Scheme by the government of the state in future.