Hello readers, Do you know that the Gujarat government has started taking attendance of teachers under Sarva Siksha Abhiyan Online? Recently the Gujarat government has launched SSA Gujarat Online Attendance Portal. This portal will make the whole system transparent. This portal is a very great tool and example for the other states. Today in this article you may get the information about the SSA Gujarat Online Attendance portal such as how to register, how to mark attendance and various other relevant information.
SSA Gujarat Online Hajari Portal
Department of education, the government of Gujarat has taken an initiative of Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan a Council of Elementary Education. Under this, according to the 86th amendment to the constitution of India, the government will provide free education to the children of 6 to 14 years of age. Free education is the fundamental right of the students of 6 to 14 years of age. One of the main motives behind this is to strengthen the education system. This will be done by constructing new schools for the students. SSA also pay attention towards providing good quality education and for that various monitoring systems are also activated.
SSA Gujarat Online Attendance Portal Highlights
|Name of the portal||SSA Gujarat Online Attendance Portal|
|Initiated by||Government of the state|
Facilities Available On Gujarat Hajari Portal
- Teachers Attendance
- Students Attendance
- Teachers Report
- Students Report
Timing Of Attendance To Be Marked On The SSA Gujarat Portal
- From Monday to Friday the online attendance of teachers can be filled only from 11:30 am in the morning for the first shift
- From Monday to Friday second shift online attendance of the schools can be filled at 02:00 hrs only.
- On Saturday the online attendance for all school teachers will be filled by 12:30 hours
Procedure of SSA Gujarat Online Attendance
Some simple steps are required to follow for SSA Gujarat Online Attendance which is mentioned below:
- Open the official web portal of the Sarva Siksha Abhiyan.
- From the home page of the website you need to click “Online Attendance System” option
- This will open a new website of school attendance Gujarat.
- Now you need to login by entering the Login ID and Password
- Then enter the captcha shown on the screen and click the login option
- A new web page appears on the screen where you need to mark your attendance