Gujarat Shramik Manpasand Pass Scheme 2022– Construction Workers to Get Concessional Bus Passes (Online booking, portal, eligibility,
For the welfare of the construction workers Gujarat government has started various schemes. As per the recent announcement made by the Chief Minister Vijay Rupani a new scheme named “Shramik Manpasand Pass” has been launched. In this article we are going to discuss about this scheme. We will furnish the information about the scheme likewise how the construction worker can avail the benefits of this scheme, what the benefits they will get under this scheme and many other related information.
Table of Contents
Gujarat Shramik Manpasand Pass Scheme
Gujarat Shramik Manpasand Pass scheme has been announced by Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board. As per this scheme the beneficiaries will be the Shramik (construction workers). Under this scheme the beneficiaries will get bus passes to travel from their home to the work place within the city. These passes will be issued on monthly and quarterly basis. Beneficiaries have to pay only 20% amount of the pass rest 80% cost of bus pass will bear by the state government.
Overview of the scheme
|Name of the scheme||Gujarat Shramik Manpasand Pass 2022|
|Launched by||Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board|
|Launched for||Construction workers|
|Implementation||15 September 2020|
Implementation of Shramik Manpasand Pass scheme
Shramik Manpasand Pass scheme has been first implemented at Ahmedabad. Authorities has started issuing pass from Tuesday, 15 September 2020. Later the passes will issue to the workers residing at Surat, Vadodara, and Rajkot very soon. Vipul Mittra, additional chief secretary, Labour and Employment department said that these passes will allow the construction workers to travel from their residence to the worksite, kadiyanakas and other place at negligible cost.
Objective of Shramik Manpasand Pass scheme
Shramik Manpasand Pass scheme’s main objective is to help the construction workers financially by reducing their travel cost. Under this scheme the registered construction worker will get bus travel pass at highly concessional rate.
Benefits of Shramik Manpasand Pass scheme
- It reduces the travel cost burden
- Worker have to pay 20% cost
- Monthly or quarterly pass will be issue
- Government will bear 80% of the pass cost
- Beneficiary can travel within the city
Eligibility Criteria Of Shramik Manpasand Pass
To avail the benefits under this scheme applicant should fulfil the following conditions
- Applicant must be a resident of Gujarat
- Applicant must be a construction worker
- The applicant of this scheme should be registered with the Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board
Documents Recuired Scheme
- Election card and Aadhaar card for proof of age
- Ration card for his family details
- The applicant should have a self-attested certificate of completion of construction for at least 30 days in the final year.
- Copy of passbook for bank account number Certificate of self-certified occupation
- Certificate of self-certified income
- Copy of passbook for bank account number
- Three passport size photographs
How to apply In Shramik Manpasand Pass Scheme
To apply for this scheme aspirants must be registered with Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board as a construction worker. To register with the board, you should visit Gujarat Building and Other Construction Labor Welfare Board “Shrambhavan”, 1st Floor, Rustam Kama Marg, Next to Gun House, Khanpur, Ahmedabad-30 001. Fill the form and submit it along with the above-mentioned documents.