Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana Online Apply | Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana Application Form | Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana Registration
Hello students, Good news for you the government of Gujarat state has announced a new scheme “Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana”. Under this scheme, the government is going to provide financial assistance to the economically weaker section students. Online application form filling procedure is already commenced by the Department of Education, Government of Gujarat. On this page you may get all the required information such as who can apply, how to apply, documents required and any other information, scroll the page and grab the details.
Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana
Education Department, Government of Gujarat has announced Yuva Swavalamban Yojana for the students of 10th or 12th or Diploma holders. Under this scheme, the government is going to provide financial assistance to the students who score 90% or above in the board examination and take admission further for higher education. Applicants must belong to the economically weaker section to apply for this scheme. The main objective of the government behind this scheme is to support the needy students financially who take admission in degree or diploma courses.
Key points of the Gujarat MYSY 2022
|Name of the scheme||Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana|
|Announced by||Government of Gujarat|
|Headed by||Education department, Gujarat|
|Announced for||Students belong to the Economically weaker section|
|Last date of application||31st January 2020|
National Scholarship Portal 2020
Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana Benefits
- Government is going to provide Rs. 10 Lakh as a scholarship to the students who are pursuing studies in medical education research society and dental courses.
- Those students who passed 10th or 12th will get Rs. 25000/- per year for pursuing their further studies regularly.
- Those students who are going to take admission in B.Ed or B.Sc. will get Rs. 10000/- per annum.
- In addition, students will get Rs. 12000/- per annum for hostel accommodation who are studying far from home and living in a hostel.
Vahali Dikri Yojana Form
- Applicants who have a bonafide certificate of Gujarat and score 90% or above in SSC or HSC board exams are eligible to apply for the scheme.
- Applicants must belong to EWS category and family income should not more than 4.5 Lakhs per annum.
- 10th certificate
- 12th certificate
- Saving bank account
- Admission proof
- Valid Phone number
- Valid email ID
- Income certificate
- Aadhar card
Procedure to apply for Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana
- To apply for the scheme students need to open the official website of the Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana.
- From the opened page you need to click the “Login/ Register” option
- As you click a drop-down list will appear where you need to select “Fresh Application” option
- Then select one option from “10th (SSC)” or “12th (HSC)” or “Diploma”
- Now select your board/ University then stream, year of passing, admission year, seat/ enrollment number, date of birth and mobile number.
- Click the “Get Password” option and you will receive an SMS with password
- Enter the password and complete the registration procedure
- Fill the rest details in the application form and upload the necessary documents
- Submit the application form and take a print out of the form.