Mahila Utkarsh Yojana: State government of Gujarat has taken an initiative by launching the Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana 2023. This scheme has been launched to provide financial support to the woman of the state. You must have various questions in mind about the scheme like wise why this scheme, how it will be beneficial, what are the benefits, who can avail the benefits, what is the application procedure to grab scheme benefits and more. In this article you will get answer of all such questions. We will provide all the important aspects information about the scheme yet released by the authorities.
Table of Contents
Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana
Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana has been announced by the Chief Minister Vijay Rupani on Sunday 13 September 2020 that the state government is going to launch the scheme with the effect of 17 September 2020 on the occasion of the prime minister’s birthday. This scheme is for the woman self- help groups. Under this scheme the beneficiaries will get interest free loan. The state government is going to sanction a budget of Rs. 1000 crore to provide the loan.
Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Scheme Highlights of
|Name of the scheme||Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana|
|Announced by||Chief Minister Vijay Rupani|
|Launched for||Women SHG’s|
|Announced date||13 September 2020|
|Launched on||17 September 2020|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Scheme category||State government scheme|
|Official website||Click Here|
Objective of the scheme
Due to COVID-19 crises livelihood of the people also effect. State government of Gujarat has taken an initiative to sustain the livelihood of the women by launching this scheme. Major objective of the government behind launching this scheme is to empower women, provide loan to women in hassle free manner.
Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Benefits
Scheme is beneficial for more than 2.51 SHG’s in rural area and 24,000 SHG’s in urban area. Self-help groups will get loan without interest. Loan providing procedure will be hassle free as per this scheme. State government will bear the interest amount and pay it directly to the banks. Not only this the government has decided to waive of stamp duty on these loans. Government is planning to provide loan to 10 lakh women across the state.
Under this scheme 50000 groups in urban area and 50000 group in rural area will be formed. Eligibility to be a part of SHG
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Gujarat
- Only women can apply
- SHG will have 10 members
- Government will provide loan to these groups and interest is paid directly to the bank by government.
- Identity Card
- Residence Certificate
- Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photo
- Income Certificate
- Ration Card
Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana Application Procedure
For online registration to grab the benefits under this scheme very soon the government will start a website. Further are the steps you need to follow to apply:
- Rush to the official website
- Search for registration/ apply online link
- Hit on it to open the application form
- Fill the form with the information as required
- Upload the image and signature
- Upload all the necessary documents
- Submit the form by hit “submit”
- Take print out of the application for further use
MMUY Portal Procedure to Login the
- Visit the official website of the MMUY portal.
- Click on the Login tab.
- A new tab will open.
- Enter your username and password to login.
- Tap on the sign in button.
- Your MMUY profile will open.
Procedure To Check Application Status
- Firstly you have to go to the official website of mukhyamantri mahila Utkarsh Yojana.
- A homepage will open in front of you.
- On the homepage you need to click on the application status.
- Now a new page will be displayed before you where you have to enter your application ID.
- After that you need to click on the search.
- Your application status will be on your computer screen.
Procedure To Check Payment Status
- You visit the official website of the Gujarat state portal.
- The homepage will open in front of you.
- Now you need to click on check payment status.
- A new page will be displayed where you have to enter your application ID.
- Now you need to click on submit.
- The payment status will be on your computer screen.
- Go to the official website.
- The homepage will open.
- Hit the Interact with Government option.
- An interaction form will open.
- Enter the details asked in the application form.
- Now click on the Submit option.
Note: Further details will be updated by us about the scheme once the authorities will release any relevant details.