Gujarat Ration Card List 2023: has been released by the Food Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department, Govt. of Gujarat. Applicants who desired to check the BPL category ration card Beneficiary list need to visit the official website of the dcs-dof.gujarat.gov.in. Gujarat Ration Card List 2020 and its related details such as the procedure to check the beneficiary list, ration Card entitlement procedure, duplicate ration card application and other. Have look on the below-given segment for more details.
Table of Contents
About Gujarat Ration Card
Ration card is a document released by the state government to the citizens of the state. The main reason behind providing ration card to the citizen of the state is to distribute food grains and necessary supplies at a subsidized rate to the Below Poverty Line families. All the activities related to the PDS System and ration card are managed by the Food Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department, Govt. of Gujarat. To remove the fake BPL Cardholders the government has disclosed a new beneficiary list of the eligible cardholders. To check your name is in the list you need to follow few steps as mentioned further.
Key points of Gujarat Ration Card List 2023
|Article about||Gujarat Ration Card List 2023|
|Name of the department||Food Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department, Govt. of Gujarat|
|Mode of application||Online|
As a Identity Proof (Any one of Them)
- Voter Card
- Pan Card
- Driving license
- Any government document with citizen photo
- Government photo ID or service photo ID issued by PSU
- Photo ID issued by recognized educational institution
- Aadhar Card (in case of slums)
Procedure To Check Gujarat Ration Card List 2023
- To check the beneficiary list you need to open the official website of the Food Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department, Govt. of Gujarat
- From the home page of the website click on the “NFSA Ration Abstract” option
- A new page will open on the computer screen now chose the year and month
- Click go option and district list will appear on the screen, select your district name
- Chose subdivision and then your village name
- Chose your area name and go to the card category column (AAY, APL, BPL)
- Select the link given in ration card column
- Name list will appear on the screen with cardholder name, card number and other related details
- Scroll the page and search your name in the list.
Procedure To Check Ration Card Entitlement
- Open the official website of the Food Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department, Govt. of Gujarat
- Go to the “ration card” section given in the mid of the page
- Click “know your entitlement” option and a new page open on the screen
- Enter the details asked on the screen ration card number and captcha code or if don’t have ration card number enter other details
- Click View option and your ration card entitlement information will appears on the screen.
Duplicate Ration Card
Now citizens can apply for the duplicate ration card copy in case of damage or lost of ration card. Citizens need to visit the official website or nearest office to seek application for the duplicate card issue.
Check Complaint Status
- Rush to the website of the directorate of food and civil supplies food civil supplies and consumer affair department government of Gujarat.
- From the homepage of the website go to the e citizen option available in the menu bar.
- A drop down list will appear from where you have to hit the online complaint option.
- A new web cam will appear where you have to click click here to now the status of your complaint.
- Enter your complaint number and select see the option to now your complaint status.
Note: for more update about ration card stay in contact with us