Nursery Admission 2020-21 Delhi invites online application form for admission from nursery to class 1st of economically weaker sections and disadvantaged category of the state. Online application forms are available from 25th January 2020 @ www.edudel.nic.in. Desired parents can read the further session of this page to grab the detailed information such as who can apply, how to apply, what documents you need to submit and other necessary information. Read the further segment of this page carefully by scroll the page down to collect the necessary information.
Delhi EWS/DG Online Admission
Directorate of education, Delhi State invites online application form from the students of EWS/ DG category students for primary classes. This is an initiative taken by the government to provide education to everyone and every part of the country. Application forms are available for the students on the official website. As per the Right to Education Act 2009 there are 25% reserved seats for the students of economically weaker sections and disadvantaged category in private schools. This is an opportunity for the reserved category students to get admission in private schools.
Highlights of Nursery Admission 2020-21
|Scheme Name||Nursery Admission 2020-21|
|Launched by||Delhi Directorate of education|
|Start date to apply||25th January 2020|
|Last date to apply||24th February 2020|
|Beneficiary||EWS/ DG community of the state|
|Number of seats||25% Reservation in each school (1.25 Lakhs)|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Category||State govt. scheme|
Delhi Nursery EWS/DG Online Admission Age Limit
|Nursery OR Pre School||3 to 5 years at the time of admission|
|KG Or Pre Primary||4 to 6 years at the time of admission|
|Class I First||5 to 7 years at the time of admission|
Eligibility For EWS/DG Admission 2020-21 Delhi
Following are the eligibility conditions which students need to complete for admission in the schools:
- Applicants should be a permanent resident of Delhi.
- Income certificate with maximum one Lakh Rupee annual income from all sources.
- Applicants must belong to the economically weaker sections or disadvantaged category.
- Resident proof
- Income proof
- Cast certificate
- Date of birth certificate
- Aadhar card
Schedule of EWS/DG Admission
|Commencing Date for EWS / DG Admission 2020-21 Online Form||25 January 2020|
|Closing date of EWS/DG admission form filling||24 February 2020|
|First Computerized Draw of Lots for EWS / DG applicants||29 February 2020|
How To Apply Nursery Admission 2019-20 Delhi
Here are the steps which parents need to follow to apply for the admission of their child in the schools:
- First of all visit to the official website of Directorate of education@ www.edudel.nic.in.
- We are also providing you with all direct links to apply Nursery Admission 2020-21 Delhi.
- Click on the Registration for New User Section.
- After clicking on the section, a registration form will open. Fill the registration form with required details and click on the submit button.
- After successful registration, you will get a Registration Number and password.
- With help of Registration Number and password to log in if Registered Section.
- After successful login in to Apply for Nursery Admission 2020-21 EWS/DG Application form provides all the mandatory details & upload required documents
- Check your filled form and click on submit button
|New User Registration||Click Here|
|User Login If Registered||Click Here|
|Additional information||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
|State govt. Scheme||Click Here|
|Central Govt. Scheme||Click Here|
No application fee is there for EWS/ DG category applicants for admission.
Yes but they will not get any reserved seat and they have to pay all the charges as applicable by the schools.
Yes. 3% seats are reserved for PWD candidate.
In private schools, there are approximately 1.25 lakh seats.
No. parents are not forced to buy prospectus. They just need to submit a registration form.